• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

show in all pages except the login page

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Which template are you working with? This condition will probably work for you:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} != 'login'">
	YOUR MESSAGE
</xen:if>

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
If {$contentTemplate} is available to your template then the condition will work. You can test it by pasting {$contentTemplate} into your template to see if it outputs anything.

kkm323

If {$contentTemplate} is available to your template then the condition will work. You can test it by pasting {$contentTemplate} into your template to see if it outputs anything.
this seem to do half of the trick it works in the login page, but not affective in "site.com/login/login" this url appears if you enter any wrong data in the login form.

thank you for the great support by the way

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Use this new code:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} != 'login' AND {$contentTemplate} != 'error_with_login'">
	YOUR MESSAGE

kkm323

Use this new code:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} != 'login' AND {$contentTemplate} != 'error_with_login'">
YOUR MESSAGE
I think they should change your title from "Probably knows the answer" to "knows the answer" :D

Now is it also possible to add pages like "/account-confirmation" and/or "lost-password/lost" to the list?

thanks again

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Use this syntax to specify a list of pages:

Code:
<xen:if is="!in_array({$contentTemplate}, array('login', 'error_with_login', 'register_confirm', 'lost_password'))">
	YOUR MESSAGE

kkm323

Use this syntax to specify a list of pages:

Code:
<xen:if is="!in_array({$contentTemplate}, array('login', 'error_with_login', 'register_confirm', 'lost_password'))">
YOUR MESSAGE
I love what you did and I'm starting to learn a pattern, but how can i add 'lost_password' in a way that it also include anything within that directory