Shelly Appreciation Thread

DRE

I was looking at my skins and realizing that if it wasn't for Shelley's nodes as sprites resources I would have a harder time choosing a node icon for each skin I make. I have realized that I owe a lot to her resources and thought I'd go ahead and make an appreciation thread in appreciation for her awesome resources. She's got some great smilies too, some of which I need to add to my own site.

I don't know if I'm feeling lazy or what but now that I have these awesome resources at hand thanks to Shelley, it's actually added more work to my plate. What I lacked in, her resources provided for it so in a way, Shelley completes me. Or my styles I should say. Thanks Shelley!

Today I'm torn between playing Halo: Reach by myself on Legendary and updating all my resources with her sprites. Probably gonna play X-Box 360 instead. Maybe it's cause I'm still not used to Photoshop (using CS6 Beta) is why it's taking me so long to customize each sprite for a style. Facebook sprites took me 20 minutes smh.

It thanks to Shelley and other members such as herself, who are the continued driving force that help XenForo to be such a valued community resource. And thanks to her continued work and dedication, which she so generously contributes, who has helped others to also excel.

I for one am very thankful and honored to be using some of her freely provided resources.

Thank you very much Shelley for all that you do . (y)

Shelley is probably one of the most talented smiley and otherwise graphical designers I know, and I especially appreciate the amazing smiley she designed for my website :)

None of the moderators are online often anymore but they sure are quick to lock up a thread.

"Anymore"? As in the last 2 days. It's Easter weekend.

Brogan is on 24/7 normally (so much so that you really notice when you post a support question and it's not answered by him within seconds :p )

I hope he's at home having a nice time with his family.

"Anymore"? As in the last 2 days. It's Easter weekend.

Brogan is on 24/7 normally (so much so that you really notice when you post a support question and it's not answered by him within seconds :p ).

It's been about 7 days now since Brogan was last seen online here at XenForo.

Have you not noticed the threads being closed without explanation... someone is still here watching out for Trolls.

Back to the important topic in hand....

Oh Shelley she's so fine.. she's so fine she blows my mind!

Damn but that girl is talented, and generous!

I don't think Shelley will mind the misspelling of her name in this instance, T8L, it's the thought behind it that counts after all :)

I dunno where I'd be without the harpy, myself *smirks*

Top Bottom