1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Set Forum Default Thread Order [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by ragtek, Apr 11, 2012.

1. ragtek

ragtek Guest

ragtek submitted a new resource:

Set Forum Default Thread Order (version 1.0) - Allows you to set the Default Thread Sort Order on a per Forum Basis

Read more about this resource...

Digital Doctor likes this.
  2. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Great little mod ragtek. Helps people like me who use XenPorta as a news delivery system. Allows people who logon with mobile devices to be re-directed straight to the forum with threads sorted.

I just wanted to ask. In the screenshot you have ascending/descending... sorry if this is a dumb question but does that go by creation date? I want my latest news to always stop on top

3. ragtek

ragtek Guest

All standard sort options which are available at the standard xf forum page are possible.

Attached Files:

• sort.PNG
      sort.PNG
      File size:
      114.6 KB
      Views:
  4. ragtek

ragtek Guest

5. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

For forums ordered alphabetically, I want to see aplhanumeric paging... [a] [c] .. [z] [123] instead of the native numerical page numbering for navigation.

If this is added I will buy this add on :)

6. mlx

mlx Well-Known Member

Very nice!

While I probably could have done this from scratch ... I thought I just modify the code to make this user-set via preferences. Works like a charm! Very helpful!

estranged and ragtek like this.
  7. ragtek

ragtek Guest

hm, nice idea:)

8. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

I believe Waindigo is developing this :)

9. estranged

estranged Well-Known Member

This is a great idea.

10. ragtek

ragtek Guest

This add-on will be released soon as a free version including all features from this version + also including support for xenkingdir

Just need to do some tests and wait for the other testers ok, to be sure it's working:)

(I hope it's ok for the x people who paid for this...:) )

11. ragtek

ragtek Guest

12. ragtek

ragtek Guest