XF 1.5 Server Migration, Thumbnails work afterwards but not the full-size images in lightbox pop-up

Hey XF community, I'm on here helping out one of your customers :D. The issue he is facing is, after a server move (new IP etc) his attachments thumbnails are showing fine anf any new attachments made since the migration (last week on the 6th) work fine BUT any of his older attachments (which is quite a bit) posted before the 6th only show the thumbnails. When you click to view the lightbox popup comes up and the thumbnails from that post flash quickly in the little thumbnails display boxes at bottom of the lightbox but then they quickly disappear and no image is ever displayed in the lightbox.

Any ideas?

I've done the following:
- Compared old server attachments folder to the new one, noticed 15 or so images were not brought over so I snagged them and all are now on the new server.
- Checked attachments manually, the full-size attachments are there but any from before the 6th simply do not display properly.

I'm stumped and simply trying to help out your customer, thanks for any input and looking forward to your replies :D.

After some tinkering it appears there was an issue with the internal_data folder copying over, I brought over the thumbnail data previously (it was missing the few thumbnails). It's the difference between attachment thumbnails and actual full-size images that threw us off, that and at first we thought someone changed the attachment directory i.e. https://xenforo.com/community/threa...achments-and-internal_data-attachments.81042/ but that was not the case it was a simple matter of ensuring all folders and files copied over properly. Once we replaced the missing folders and images all is working well again.

Thanks for taking the time to try and help though Ozzy, appreciated :D.

Top Bottom