Fixed  Server Log Errors

DieselMinded

DOMElement::setAttribute(): No such attribute 'xmlns:atom' library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Extension/Atom/Renderer/Feed.php:75

ErrorException: DOMElement::setAttribute(): No such attribute 'xmlns:atom' - library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Extension/Atom/Renderer/Feed.php:75
Generated By: Unknown Account, 11 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('xmlns:atom', 'http://www.w3.o...')
#1 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Extension/Atom/Renderer/Feed.php(75): DOMElement->setAttribute()
#2 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Extension/Atom/Renderer/Feed.php(63): Zend_Feed_Writer_Extension_Atom_Renderer_Feed->_appendNamespaces()
#3 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Renderer/Feed/Rss.php(96): Zend_Feed_Writer_Extension_Atom_Renderer_Feed->render()
#4 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Feed.php(278): Zend_Feed_Writer_Renderer_Feed_Rss->render('rss')
#5 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/View.php(61): Zend_Feed_Writer_Feed->export()
#6 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(222): XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View->renderRss('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Rss', Array, 'forum_view')
#7 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_view', NULL)
#8 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#9 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView()
#10 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/index.php(17): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(74) "http://royal4x4.com/index.php?forums/royal-4x4-website-related.2/index.rss"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["forums/royal-4x4-website-related_2/index_rss"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
I can't find anything in Google about this and I can't reproduce it. Do you know what PHP version you're running? Also, would it be possible to get FTP access to try to debug this?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
This appears to be a bug in libxml 2.6.24 (or thereabouts). I have found a workaround, but it removes some elements to the feed. libxml must be upgraded if you have this problem to get the full amount of RSS data.

DieselMinded

the host said they are using the latest version should i ask them to roll it back ? what version works best?