1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Server Log Errors

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by DieselMinded, Mar 15, 2011.

1. DieselMinded

DieselMinded Active Member

DOMElement::setAttribute(): No such attribute 'xmlns:atom' library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Extension/Atom/Renderer/Feed.php:75

ErrorException: DOMElement::setAttribute(): No such attribute 'xmlns:atom' - library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Extension/Atom/Renderer/Feed.php:75
    Generated By: Unknown Account, 11 minutes ago

Stack Trace
    #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('xmlns:atom', 'http://www.w3.o...')
    #1 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Extension/Atom/Renderer/Feed.php(75): DOMElement->setAttribute()
    #2 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Extension/Atom/Renderer/Feed.php(63): Zend_Feed_Writer_Extension_Atom_Renderer_Feed->_appendNamespaces()
    #3 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Renderer/Feed/Rss.php(96): Zend_Feed_Writer_Extension_Atom_Renderer_Feed->render()
    #4 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Feed.php(278): Zend_Feed_Writer_Renderer_Feed_Rss->render('rss')
    #5 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/View.php(61): Zend_Feed_Writer_Feed->export()
    #6 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(222): XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View->renderRss('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Rss', Array, 'forum_view')
    #7 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_view', NULL)
    #8 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
    #9 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView()
    #10 /hsphere/local/home/royal4x4/royal4x4.com/index.php(17): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #11 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(74) "http://royal4x4.com/index.php?forums/royal-4x4-website-related.2/index.rss"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["forums/royal-4x4-website-related_2/index_rss"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Weird error - not one that I've seen before.

3. DieselMinded

i got a million of the same error to go with this one

4. Mike

I can't find anything in Google about this and I can't reproduce it. Do you know what PHP version you're running? Also, would it be possible to get FTP access to try to debug this?

5. DieselMinded

Credentials sent

6. Mike

This appears to be a bug in libxml 2.6.24 (or thereabouts). I have found a workaround, but it removes some elements to the feed. libxml must be upgraded if you have this problem to get the full amount of RSS data.

Walter likes this.
  7. DieselMinded

from host: server is already be running the lastest centos version of that library

8. DieselMinded

the host said they are using the latest version should i ask them to roll it back ? what version works best?