Serbian Translation for XenForo [Deleted]

Stemis

Sasa submitted a new resource:

Serbian Translation for XenForo - Serbian translation for XenForo 1.2.0 Beta 3

Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin) translation for XenForo 1.2.0 Beta 3. Front end is almost fully translated. It is possible that some details is still not translated. Admin panel is not translated.

Instalation:
Download & Unzip
Go to Appearance/Languages/Import a Language
Upload xml file
Import as No parent language

Upgrade:
Download & Unzip
Go to Appearance/Languages/Import a Language
Upload xml file
Import as Overwrite language

Note:
Cyrillic and Latin translation...

Read more about this resource...

Sasa,

"Prev" and "Next"

PHP:
  <phrase title="prev" addon_id="XenForo" version_id="1010070" version_string="1.1.0"><![CDATA[Prethodna]]></phrase>

and

PHP:
  <phrase title="next" addon_id="XenForo" version_id="1010070" version_string="1.1.0"><![CDATA[Sledeća]]></phrase>

should be "Nazad" and "Dalje"
as Site pages are not always mentioned.

THX!

Sasa,

"Prev" and "Next"

PHP:
  <phrase title="prev" addon_id="XenForo" version_id="1010070" version_string="1.1.0"><![CDATA[Prethodna]]></phrase>

and

PHP:
  <phrase title="next" addon_id="XenForo" version_id="1010070" version_string="1.1.0"><![CDATA[Sledeća]]></phrase>

should be "Nazad" and "Dalje"
as Site pages are not always mentioned.

THX!

I think it's better that translation is provided as is. Of course you can modify according to their own wish. it is about opening prior to the next page, regardless of whether it is a list of topics, the pages in a topic, and the like. :)

For translation XenForo I spent a lot of time and work. Translation it was completely free, but notice and link to website of author translation must remain intact. However, since this is not observed, with some exceptions, the translation is no longer available for download on this site.

Za prevod foruma sam potrošio puno vremena, ogroman trud sam uložio. Iako je prevod bio potpuno besplatan za preuzimanje, uz obavezu da obaveštenje i link ka mom sajtu caskanja.net ostanu netaknuti, to uglavnom, čast izuzecima, nije poštovano. Kada je već tako, onda ni ja ne želim da ubuduće ovde objavljujem prevod. U međuvremenu, radi se na kompletnom prevođenju foruma.

Last edited:
Top Bottom