SEO (SEO2) [Deleted]

IN fact if this add-on could include many of the StructuredData schema that Google recommend that'd be awesome. It would really help with google listings for threads, reviews etc.

Like @adnanbcn has attached (his own way of doing it) if this was something you could think about including in the add-on?

Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 08.02.48.webp

Quick question.

3 Robot Options:
- Disabled
- Index
- No Index

Does disabled mean default? IE no change to xenforos default indexing?

I meant does it retail xenforo's default settings for indexing, sounds like it does.

Maybe you should change the 'disabled' to 'default' as I was not sure if follow='disabled' meant that it would not be indexed.
I'm gonna rename it! To make it easier to understand.

I just bought this addon, but I have a question.

Can you set the SEO Edit option be split up? I'd like to make the OG:Image and Facebook debugger separate options for normal users to test.

The addon Advanced Open Graph set the bar for the open graph stuff, really wish this addon could do some of those things also.

Setting the OG image, and then triggering an API call to Facebook to update the image cache.

Generating OG image from multiple images on the page and processed into a single image, crop and combine.

Use Youtube thumbnail for OG image, add video tags.

RegEx patterns for removing certain information from previews/descriptions such as BB code tags.

Last edited:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'seo' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 40
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 161
  6. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1389
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1121
  8. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/Snog/Actions/XF/Admin/Controller/ThreadPrefix.php at line 24
  9. Snog\Actions\XF\Admin\Controller\ThreadPrefix->saveAdditionalData() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractPrefix.php at line 89
  10. XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractPrefix->prefixSaveProcess() in src/addons/xenMade/SEO/XF/Admin/Controller/ThreadPrefix.php at line 12
  11. xenMade\SEO\XF\Admin\Controller\ThreadPrefix->prefixSaveProcess() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractPrefix.php at line 126
  12. XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractPrefix->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1894
  16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  17. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I run into this error when trying to add a new prefix to an empty prefix group. I'm am running SEO2 1.5.0, I'll update it and keep you updated.

Top Bottom