[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

I really want to try this as there really isn't much else available. I feel it's going to be a ride based on these comments though. I would like to test this but I don't want to throw away $35, even if it is half price. Any sales/discounts coming up for those of us who don't mind working through some bugs?

I really want to try this as there really isn't much else available. I feel it's going to be a ride based on these comments though. I would like to test this but I don't want to throw away $35, even if it is half price. Any sales/discounts coming up for those of us who don't mind working through some bugs?
A beta remains a beta. But even in Beta, it increased my SEO well. Not just increased well, but more. My website is now very high up in Google. Certain keywords like treasure hunter I am now rank 3 :)

test.webp

Considering buying this. I see that you support Bob's AMS addon, but not his UBS (blogs) addon. Any ETA on that being added?

Of course with pleasure. I'll send you the pictures by PN. I like your SEO it's awesome.
As many reports regarding PHP 8 as possible would be terrific. I'm developing on PHP 8 but not with 100% of addons out there, especially commercial ones.
itemListElement
Can you confirm which style and page (section) you encounter this on? And whether in AMP or non-amp. It looks like your breadcrumb is being populated with no items present.

If these issues are related to the addon, they are almost certainly related to the Extended Breadcrumb feature which is being polished before stable release. Some 3rd party styles and addons also affect the breadcrumb so I'm making sure everything is 100% compatible.
A beta remains a beta. But even in Beta, it increased my SEO well. Not just increased well, but more. My website is now very high up in Google. Certain keywords like treasure hunter I am now rank 3 :)
Very nice :-). I have still to write up my step by step walkthrough here at XF.com about using this (or other addons) on increasing rank through custom meta titles and description tags. On that note I will mention that other than indexing control, the #1 possible benefit from this addon IS custom titles & descriptions, and forming good snippets through the Google Live Preview.

However that does take some keyword research which I will talk about in the write up.
Considering buying this. I see that you support Bob's AMS addon, but not his UBS (blogs) addon. Any ETA on that being added?
UBS support is already present, the FAQ needs to be updated to mention this. Note however.. UBS prior to version 2.1.16 supported some of the features this addon introduces, so providing the dual/legacy mode like I did for AMS would have been messy. Because of that there are no custom meta titles & descriptions added for UBS prior to 2.1.16. You'll need to run a later or current copy of UBS to get the full feature set where this addon and UBS work together.

As many reports regarding PHP 8 as possible would be terrific. I'm developing on PHP 8 but not with 100% of addons out there, especially commercial ones.

Can you confirm which style and page (section) you encounter this on? And whether in AMP or non-amp. It looks like your breadcrumb is being populated with no items present.

If these issues are related to the addon, they are almost certainly related to the Extended Breadcrumb feature which is being polished before stable release. Some 3rd party styles and addons also affect the breadcrumb so I'm making sure everything is 100% compatible.

Very nice :). I have still to write up my step by step walkthrough here at XF.com about using this (or other addons) on increasing rank through custom meta titles and description tags. On that note I will mention that other than indexing control, the #1 possible benefit from this addon IS custom titles & descriptions, and forming good snippets through the Google Live Preview.

However that does take some keyword research which I will talk about in the write up.

UBS support is already present, the FAQ needs to be updated to mention this. Note however.. UBS prior to version 2.1.16 supported some of the features this addon introduces, so providing the dual/legacy mode like I did for AMS would have been messy. Because of that there are no custom meta titles & descriptions added for UBS prior to 2.1.16. You'll need to run a later or current copy of UBS to get the full feature set where this addon and UBS work together.
I only bought the plug-in less than a week ago so I should be good. Once my coowner wakes up and fixes the crashed server haha.

I'll have to let him know to check if he can have it auto start on crash.

@Nirjonadda I was not able to replicate your issues, as I believe this is due to a third-party addon you're using, namely from this in the HTML:
href="/usertag/tagged-in/.."

That is not default XF code that I'm aware of. Can you mention me an addon you're using which may affect this?

ScreenShot00496.png

Also Thread title aren't responsive in mobile browser. This navigation should be scrolling.
This addon does not affect any of those reports. Can you confirm that the errors go away immediately after disabling this addon? Thank you

Any sales/discounts coming up for those of us who don't mind working through some bugs?
No sales or discounts unfortunately. A substantial amount of revenue was lost on this addon, due to the price point and length of beta phase. The intent was never to hard cap sales during discounted beta, but to have a short beta. Unfortunately that didn't happen with the amount of reports and suggestions. That revenue can't be recovered because all customers are now locked in to a very good discount renewal and changing renewal pricing would be unthinkable.

No regrets though as the beta was more difficult than expected with inconveniences for many customers. So, I cannot complain there.

If you have concerns over still being beta, public stable is closing in once PHP 8 issues and remaining bug reports are all addressed!

@Nirjonadda I was not able to replicate your issues, as I believe this is due to a third-party addon you're using, namely from this in the HTML:
href="/usertag/tagged-in/.."

That is not default XF code that I'm aware of. Can you mention me an addon you're using which may affect this?

I think this are from @DragonByte Tech User Tagging addon? @DragonByte Tech Please can you confirm this?

This addon does not affect any of those reports. Can you confirm that the errors go away immediately after disabling this addon? Thank you

Yes this errors not happened after disabling this addon. @mazzly Please can you give some info about this error issue?

@mazzly Please can you give some info about this error issue?
There's not much I can do myself without having access to e.g. the SEO addon to test.

But initial hunch is that the SEO addon modifies some markup also on the pages with ?amp=1 added, which then breaks the HTML5 validity.
Easiest fix in that case would be for the SEO addon to disable it's modifications when ?amp=1 is in the URL, as the meta tags etc should anyway be taken from the canonical page.

So I'm seeing this when I add the verifiers to the webmaster tools page of the addon? I dunno why these are showing. They shouldn't, right? On beta 4.
1653513802160.webp

@Nirjonadda, I may need to take a look at your site and add-ons being used. I'll send PM regarding this. I will still do more testing with DBTech User Tagging though I can confirm this addon is being used with that and AMP on live with no issue. So may be something specific in your setup
Yes this errors not happened after disabling this addon
Thank you for confirming. I'm considering adding a checkbox for "Disable on AMP pages" in the admin so when experiencing issues, that can at least solve it. As there are many users with this and AMPXF without any errors. But this checkbox would be temporary as no possible issues with AMPXF is the goal.
So I'm seeing this when I add the verifiers to the webmaster tools page of the addon? I dunno why these are showing.
Verifying this for incoming patch.

@Nirjonadda, I may need to take a look at your site and add-ons being used. I'll send PM regarding this. I will still do more testing with DBTech User Tagging though I can confirm this addon is being used with that and AMP on live with no issue. So may be something specific in your setup

Thank you for confirming. I'm considering adding a checkbox for "Disable on AMP pages" in the admin so when experiencing issues, that can at least solve it. As there are many users with this and AMPXF without any errors. But this checkbox would be temporary as no possible issues with AMPXF is the goal.

Verifying this for incoming patch.
Seems it didn't explain it well enough. Most WordPress plugins only require the stuff inside "content" but your addon wants the full HTML. Maybe specify that so less confusion?

I am getting notification from Google re structured data error

Breadcrumbs structured data issues detected on https://cafesaxophone.com/

To the owner of https://cafesaxophone.com/:
Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 1 Breadcrumbs structured data issue(s):
Top Errors
Errors can prevent your page or feature from appearing in Search results. The following errors were found on your site:
Missing field "itemListElement"
We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.

Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 14.09.24.webp
If I disable the addon, all is fine so have left disabled for now :(

A small bug:

Seems to be the wrong phrase if you select a few threads then go to change the indexing. It says Are you sure you want to move 2 threads

Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 13.17.39.png

Noticed a small issue with the breadcrumbs. I have the breadcrumbs hidden on the forum home page, with the addon enabled the breadcrumb bar is showing but is empty

enabled.webp

With the addon disabled the bar doesn't show

disabled.webp

Any way the bar can be hidden with the addon enabled?

Still getting this when I try and install

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'node.nl_seo_allow_index' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 56
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/Setup.php at line 117
  6. Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->installStep5() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 62
  7. Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 29
  8. Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 419
  9. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2352
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Plus it won't let me uninstall

1654197982016.pngI have Bob's UBS addon installed, but it's telling me that no compatible addons are detected? It used to show up.
(using a custom AdminCP theme)

Top Bottom