[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

I hope it is not another VBseo...

I really like this add on. I love how I can have html in my forum descriptions, but use my own descriptions for meta tags. I like being able to add my own meta descriptions and titles to threads as well. Disappointing if this thing is over already.

Hey, I've written about this before. I hope this doesn't die. Until I delete it, I wait, maybe the author has temporary problems and soon everything will be decided for the better.

You mean in addition he sold other Beta add-ons that also never made out of beta?

Yeah, a bulletproof argument. )
Instead, a bulletproof argument would be one claiming the dev only has 2 beta addons and not... 38, most of which aren't beta?

And who is the one claiming that, I wonder?
Admittedly I misread your post, but my point still somewhat stands. You can focus on the low-hanging fruits all you want, but it's just disingenuous to only focus on those and dismiss the rest of his portfolio like that. He has some pretty good addons, some popular themes, and he's been around a while. It's not like he's a nobody that showed up out of nowhere.

I would like to see SEO part also running under Xenforo 3.

I have not had any major errors to date, it does everything and pleases the search engines.
Everything runs in German for me. Was a lot of work :)

this addon is not that feature rich but less complain? Anyone use it?

Top Bottom