[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

The add-on affected my SEO because some content created won't display as a result google webmaster displayed an error in those pages. Instead of traffic to increase it decrease. The add-on owner needs to update and clear all the bugs or else it wasted money for me. I had to remove the add-on after a week to regain my traffic back.

When using this module I had this kind of page indexed by Google...
Daaamn... Running toward the "shut off" switch...

You can just block those in robots.txt if you don't want them crawled.
When using this module I had this kind of page indexed by Google...

View attachment 270717
We just have to hope for a stable version before the license is no longer valid...
But in my opinion @Nulumia should produce a lite STABLE version which concerns only XF, XFRM and XFMG it would already be a good thing!
You can just block those in robots.txt if you don't want them crawled.

But in my opinion @Nulumia should produce a lite STABLE version which concerns only XF, XFRM and XFMG it would already be a good thing!
Absolutely! I've said this before. Trying to make too much compatibility with 3rd party addons should not get in the way of a stable release for core xenForo. People who are using those other addons may want to pay extra, or else suggest that the author of those addons addresses SEO issues. Or maybe can be added later on once the essential xenForo stuff is stable.

I took a punt on this addon and it has some great functionality, but I see so much bloat with something like 140 template modifications including niche requirements such as dbtech_ecommerce, xa_ams, xa_ubs and other stuff not necessary to core xenforo

I wonder how many of us have sent money to the captain. Maybe he's already moved to Hawaii? )

I've never had to do it before on XenForo, but the time has almost come to post a negative review for this add-on.

I think unknowing admins see all 5 star reviews right now and don't hesitate to buy in. If they only took the time to read through all these posts they would know...
  1. This product has been sold in beta for over 7 months and has NEVER been bug free enough to be installed on a live site without causing problems.
  2. The author has chosen to go the route of prioritizing adding additional options and compatibility with numerous other add-ons before actually fixing the bugs that existed with it's compatibility with XenForo and the XenForo official add-ons first.
  3. There have been no updates or communication from the author in nearly 8 weeks.
This could become a great product but at this time it is not and currently should not be used outside of a testing environment.

I requested my money back from owner & PayPal. All they did was contact add-on owner, which I already did. Shame to have to post a negative review. Where is that done?

I opened a ticket 2 days after my purchase to request a refund, for 45 days I had no response. I finally complained in public here and he offered to extend my license for 6 months, which he never did. He also kindly offered to help me configure the add-on on my forum but I did not follow up. What's the point of configuring a module if it's buggy? This add-on was the most promising of 2022 it becomes the most beautiful stuffing.

Where is that done?

The following errors occur when importing the language into Dbtech ecommerce

EIfjVPgwMY.png

I first thought it was related to your plugin, but the solution turned out to be something else. Maybe for someone to help in the future.

Solved the problem as follows!

Increased limits:
wait_timeout = 28800
max_allowed_packet = 8M

reboot server mysql

Last edited:
Top Bottom