[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

Is this addon works? I mean does change the forum position in Google search? or is just an other SEO waste of money.

No offence to the developer.

Is this addon works? I mean does change the forum position in Google search? or is just an other SEO waste of money.

No offence to the developer.
If you think you bought a plugin, installed it, and your forum has risen to the top 1. I hasten to disappoint, every work, and even more so SEO adapts to your needs and your desire to display your forum in search engines.
In fact, this is an add-on that expands the possibilities of SEO. Everything else depends only on you.

If you think you bought a plugin, installed it, and your forum has risen to the top 1. I hasten to disappoint, every work, and even more so SEO adapts to your needs and your desire to display your forum in search engines.
In fact, this is an add-on that expands the possibilities of SEO. Everything else depends only on you.

I haven't said anything above that this addon should push the forum to the top 1 without content.

The main question was if this addon does have these features and capabilities to help the forum on search engines.

The main question was if this addon does have these features and capabilities to help the forum on search engines.
Yes, of course, an add-on and created for this. But if you have any doubts, wait for the author of the add-on, he will answer all your questions.

Yes, you can see the features in the description and they can indeed help with SEO.

It is tricky one because being a beta you should not use it live. However without using it live it's difficult to actually test that the theoretical advantages are working on your site.

Also (as mentioned and I think you acknowledged) it very much depends on your knowledge of SEO in order to configure correctly for your own site

Last edited:
Yes, you can see the features in the description and they can indeed help with SEO.

It is tricky one because being a beta you should not use it live. However without using it live it's difficult to actually test that the theoretical advantages are working on your site.

Also (as mentioned and I think you acknowledged) it very much depends on your knowledge of SEO in order to configure correctly for your own site

Thanks. I will leave it for later then.

Server-Fehlerprotokoll ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Entity\AbstractNode contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (XF\Entity\AbstractNode::getNodeTemplateRenderer) src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/XF/Entity/AbstractNode.php:0 Generiert von: Unbekanntes Konto 12 Juni 2022 um 22:21 Stack-Trace #0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError() #1 {main} Status der Anfrage array(4) { ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php" ["referrer"] => string(58) "https://sondenforum.de/themen/vorstellung-user-3smi.10139/" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

Some threads display this error page after posting.

An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_WARNING] mb_strimwidth(): Width is out of range in src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/Listener.php on line 68

1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. mb_strimwidth() in src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/Listener.php at line 68
  3. Nulumia\SeoTools\Listener::appFinalOutput() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 69
  4. XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2854
  5. XF\App->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2129
  6. XF\App->finalOutputFilter() in src/XF/App.php at line 2356
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Some threads display this error page after posting.

An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_WARNING] mb_strimwidth(): Width is out of range in src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/Listener.php on line 68

1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. mb_strimwidth() in src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/Listener.php at line 68
  3. Nulumia\SeoTools\Listener::appFinalOutput() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 69
  4. XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2854
  5. XF\App->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2129
  6. XF\App->finalOutputFilter() in src/XF/App.php at line 2356
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
Was that solved? Before buying this addon I really would like to know how good the support works.

Before buying this addon I really would like to know how good the support works.

Just reading the last few pages of this thread will tell you the most important thing - this add-on is still in beta and in no way should be running outside of a testing environment. It has been released in beta form now for over 6 months and appears just as far from a production release as ever because the author has chosen to add additional options before fixing all the original bugs.

I believe I, along with quite a few others, bought in early on to help the author with cash flow in hopes to get to a stable product faster. Now I am more than half way through my license time and I still can't use the product (even on my test setup it is too buggy to keep enabled).

The add-on affected my SEO because some content created won't display as a result google webmaster displayed an error in those pages. Instead of traffic to increase it decrease. The add-on owner needs to update and clear all the bugs or else it wasted money for me. I had to remove the add-on after a week to regain my traffic back.

because some content created won't display
Can you explain further? Is there an error or just blank area where the content should be?

Bear in mind this is still beta so should not be used on a live forum. haven said that how can you test for SEO effectiveness if it isn't live and being crawled by search engines?

When using this module I had this kind of page indexed by Google...

Capture web_16-4-2022_172946_www.google.com.webp
We just have to hope for a stable version before the license is no longer valid...
But in my opinion @Nulumia should produce a lite STABLE version which concerns only XF, XFRM and XFMG it would already be a good thing!

The add-on affected my SEO because some content created won't display as a result google webmaster displayed an error in those pages. Instead of traffic to increase it decrease. The add-on owner needs to update and clear all the bugs or else it wasted money for me. I had to remove the add-on after a week to regain my traffic back.
Can you be more specific? What error? Do you have a screenshot?

Top Bottom