[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

Hey @Nulumia ! Any plans to unlink quotations and reactions in posts for guests?
I don't think Google likes pages loaded with nofollow links especially if they are 301 redirects.

Nulumia updated SEO & Index Tools with a new update entry:

Bugfixes, PHP 8, Page Title Separator Feature

Miscellaneous
  • Improved phrasing, removed hard-coded labels, fixed some missing phrases
  • Removed several legacy templates and template modifications
  • Various PHP 8/8.1 compatibility improvements
  • Greatly improved accuracy, and consistency of Template Modifications alongside numerous other addons that affect the same areas of templates
    • Better ordering and priority of Template Modifications should now fix numerous failed modifications in certain themes and with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

does this add metadata to images? maybe adding the thread title to attachments or something like that? id love to see an option that will help images on my site show up more often in search engines.

maybe adding the thread title to attachments or something like that?
You mean as an alt tag? Thread title might work for one or two, but I can't see how it would benefit having the same title for all images in a thread.

I'd like to see something that actually forces the user to add a descriptive title to their image as they attach/embed so each image has something useful

Most likely it means that you quickly uploaded the image "1234567.png" and in order not to rename the image, 2 alt and title fields appear under it, you fill them out and that's it. It doesn't matter how the name of the image in the file was indicated, you are correct with tags

It's still in development, and early on it had some site-breaking bugs with Bob's add-ons.

It's always best to wait until it's completed than to test it live, especially on larger sites. At the very least make a backup (I do one before I update or install anything).

User reported bugfixes | Addon compatibility | Nulumia theme compatibility

Miscellaneous
  • Further improvements to PHP handlers
  • Several minor PHP user reported bugs
  • Compatibility with Nulumia pro themes regarding the Extended Breadcrumb
  • Fixed deprecated code in several PHP class extensions (Thanks @PurplePixel)
    • Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractNode.php
      Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Entity\AbstractNode.php

Code Improvements | [AddonsLab] Thread Filters

Miscellaneous
  • Further improvements to PHP handlers:
    • Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Service\Node\RebuildNestedSet
    • Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Entity\Node
Addon related
  • Improved compatibility with [Addonslab] Thread Filter

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/shop/my-downloads/

You must select "Overwrite files during install/upgrade" when upgrading to this version....

After the last update I got this:

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: nulumiaSeoPageTitleSeparator
  • src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/XF/Entity/Thread.php:61
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • May 18, 2022 at 6:50 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/XF/Entity/Thread.php(61): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 61, Array)
#1 src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(16): Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Entity\Thread->getTitleFallback()
#2 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')

PHP version 8 cause graphic errors with custom styles.
The style appears without colors for a short time. With browser F5 update it works again. Spontaneous errors

[Nulumia] SEO & Index Tools 1.0.6 Beta 4​

@Nulumia This addon not compatibility with @mazzly AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo addon. Getting lot of error about Disallowed attribute or attribute value present in HTML tag. Please give compatibility with AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo addon. We need fix this issue ASAP as soon as you can.

ScreenShot00495.png

ScreenShot00496.png

Also Thread title aren't responsive in mobile browser. This navigation should be scrolling.

IMG_20220520_234908.webp

Last edited:
@Nulumia Improve compatibility with Editor & BB Code Manager addon for Show word counter option.
Compatibility with Editor & BB Code Manager now in incoming patch
Add information for Logo and Open Graph: Now no information if all are set correctly.
Fixed in incoming patch
Image missing in Useful articles:
Fixed in incoming patch
PHP version 8 cause graphic errors with custom styles.
If you could send any relevant info such as error reports if you have them. What, when and where it occurs, with what styles, etc. Feedback is super valuable here as one of the biggest aims for this addon during beta is to weed out any issues running with many custom addons/styles/configurations.
@Nulumia This addon not compatibility with @mazzly AMPXF
Have not encountered this yet on AMPXF sites. Will be bundled into incoming patch if found/replicated, thank you.
Also Thread title aren't responsive in mobile browser. This navigation should be scrolling.
Looks like a custom style issue, when using the Extended Breadcrumb system. However I can add CSS to help make this play nicer across 3rd party styles.

If you could send any relevant info such as error reports if you have them. What, when and where it occurs, with what styles, etc. Feedback is super valuable here as one of the biggest aims for this addon during beta is to weed out any issues running with many custom addons/styles/configurations.
Of course with pleasure. I'll send you the pictures by PN. I like your SEO it's awesome.

This problem appears on my site
itemListElement
Is this problem related to the plugin?

Look at the root of the problem 👇

Code:
<ul class="p-breadcrumbs " itemscope itemtype="https://schema.org/BreadcrumbList">
<li class="itemListElement--hider"></li>
</ul>

Top Bottom