[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

I feel pretty gutted and almost as if I had been scammed. However looking for any actual guarantees of the addon being out of beta and hence "fit for purpose:" under any consumer law is a tricky one.

But there is this:

If development & product releases were to ever cease under "Nulumia" all products would be transferred to another major developer in the Xenforo community. So it's unlikely this addon could become abandoned.
Although that is not a part of any "legal" T & C, merely a post here on a forum, I'd be interested to know how seriously any card provider might take that in the event of a chargeback request. I think I paid using the Stripe debit card gateway, may be different if it was payapl, who knows.

Either way I feel I have been scammed even though at the time there were no actual promises of it ever being a fully function non-alpha or beta product :(

You did paid 50% off so you can later use full version, when it gets out of beta, betting it will work later as it should on live sites.

So yes perhaps I just accept a gamble that I lost. We live and learn...

I feel pretty gutted and almost as if I had been scammed.
Its too bad, but its not like the developer asked for an arm and a leg. The addon was priced so super-cheap that it seems impossible for a dev to maintain such an extensive work and process a mass of support & feature requests from many customers and actually make money any from it.

Its too bad, but its not like the developer asked for an arm and a leg.

I know, good argument. You get what you pay for so yes, perhaps I should have seen it coming.

To me it was a lot though as we are non-profit and every bad investment is not so easy to write off.

Not cool. I know 'life' happens, but at least post an interim message :/ It would be understandable if it was free, but many have paid and invested trust.

I am subscribed to this topic, I receive a notification about a new message in the topic by mail. I hopefully open the letter to see that Nulumia has written a message..... but alas, only victims write. eh))

I am subscribed to this topic, I receive a notification about a new message in the topic by mail. I hopefully open the letter to see that Nulumia has written a message..... but alas, only victims write. eh))
Buy only from people who are known and trusted for years. Purchase protection would be an idea to the Xenforo team. Does Xenforo actually earn percentages when someone buys something through the forum here? I always write openly as I think it and am therefore not so popular.

Then I can only hope that Xenforo 3 will be so good that no one will have to buy anything extra. Hide attachments like pictures or residences from search engines and guests.
Unfortunately there are users who live in a country where such things are better not shown.

Already 2 years between XF 2.2 and XF 2.3 which is still not released... XF 3? Maybe in 2034...
I am very frugal in that respect. When I look back at the old years, they already had things in 2012 that I have to buy today as an add-on. I must confess that even in Icy Phoenix I had an add-on, which I have to buy expensive today. I hope it is allowed and desired that user opinions are put into version 3.

Top Bottom