[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

Glad that I haven't purchased this product, but I was looking for it. That's definitely not the good way to do business around. Hope at least he refunded the money.

Compatibility with Editor & BB Code Manager now in incoming patch

Thank you for confirming. I'm considering adding a checkbox for "Disable on AMP pages" in the admin so when experiencing issues, that can at least solve it. As there are many users with this and AMPXF without any errors. But this checkbox would be temporary as no possible issues with AMPXF is the goal.

Fixed in incoming patch

@Nulumia Does not happen update for this issue?

Looks like the addon has been updated, but only on the official website -

SEO & Index Tools 1.0.6 Beta 7

Change log​

Miscellaneous
  • Further improvements to PHP handlers
  • Several minor PHP user reported bugs
  • Minor spelling corrections
  • Further phrasing integration
  • Phrase cleanup
  • Template optimization
  • Removal of unnecessary extensions, event listeners
  • Consolidation of CSS templates
  • More efficient deployment of custom LESS within the admin area
  • Improved handlers for unlinking usernames and avatars with other addons which affect these same functions
  • Improved execution order of various extensions and listeners for greater compatibility with other systems
Links
  • New setting to enforce the title attribute for links, where the Xenforo Tooltip normally removes this attribute in favor of the Tooltip. It is now possible to have both at the same time
  • New setting to allow anchor links (#section-name) within posts.
  • New setting to automatically create anchor link-friendly slugs for post headings (H1, H2, H3 etc)
  • Fixed several rare bugs where link title tags wouldn't be automatically added to certain front-end pages
Breadcrumb
  • Fixed a rare bug where certain breadcrumb items would show twice
  • Fixed a rare bug where the breadcrumb could flag a Schema validation error within Google Search Console
  • Added support for the Extended Breadcrumb feature to XFMG categories
Google Live Preview
  • The meta title, description and open graph fields will limit text input to the allowed length
Recommendations
  • Substantial additions to the recommendations system
  • Cached alerts for recommendations
  • Added new notice to admin index
Settings & Admin UI
  • Grouped various settings which add features to the admin (meta indicators for node or category lists, etc) under new Admin heading on the SEO -> Advanced Options page
  • All settings which are marked as "BETA" will now additionally be found under a new Beta Features heading at the SEO -> Advanced Options page
  • Updated the option to remove the reactions link popup for guests. Now works correctly more newer versions of Xenforo
  • Added new status icons for thread lists, indicating their index status and having custom meta tags. These will display next to other statuses such as Watched, Poll etc.
Addon related
  • Improved compatibility with [Nulumia] XFOptimize
  • Improvements to AMS Dual-Mode system
  • Improvements to AMS 2.2.17 importers and migration steps
  • Fixed a bug related to custom meta entities for AMS <2.2.17 articles
  • Improved compatibility with Xenforo Media Gallery

Release notes​

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/shop/my-downloads/

You must select "Overwrite files during install/upgrade" when upgrading to this version.
** DATABASE BACKUP STRONGLY RECOMMENDED **

Overview

This is a substantial update bringing numerous bugfixes, PHP 8 improvements, and an overhaul to the recommendations system.

PHP 8
The addon has been in active development & testing with PHP 8, with little to no issues currently detected. However, final PHP 8 compatibility will be guaranteed at Release 1.0.6 Stable.

New Recommendations

You'll find tons of new useful recommendations and statistics in this release, with many more planned. The addon will now scan threads, forums, and supported addon content such as products, resources and articles, to uncover missing descriptions and meta fields. In addition, orphaned data can also be detected and cleaned using a variety of new rebuild options.

Further, certain recommended settings are now detected.

Notes on the Recommendation system
Due to the amount of queries performed to generate recommendations, the results are now cached whenever visiting the Recommendations page. This way, notices and alerts on other sections of the admin area will not produce additional queries.

In addition, since future updates will continue to renovate and expand the recommendations system, recommendations will also be generated and cached on both addon upgrade, and fresh install.

This release currently marks "Missing meta title/descriptions" as a recommendation for non-thread content. Since this is technically optional and meta fields will always pull from the content title or description as a fallback, these recommendations will be made optional in the next update.

A new notice will greet you on the admin home page, indicating whether recommendations are present. This can be disabled at the SEO -> Advanced Settings page.

Meta Field Limits
The max character count for meta data has been increased to the following:
  • Meta title: 255
  • Meta description: 320
  • OpenGraph image path: 320
** Earlier versions of the addon used a higher than intended max character count for AMS meta data only. Upgrading to this version or above will truncate your AMS meta data to these lengths, if exceeding them.

AMS Compatibility
Numerous new improvements have been made to the Dual-Mode system for Article Management System. Several bugfixes have been made, greater efficiency, and improvements to the import system when migrating to AMS 2.2.17+.

Rebuild Tools

You can also find numerous new rebuild tools at the Admin -> Tools -> Rebuild caches page. These are intended to help cleanup meta data from users of very early editions of this addon, if orphaned data is detected in the database. A database backup is strongly recommended before using these tools.

There are tons more improvements to mention - so read up on the changelog!

He also update the Optimized, according to the change log, security bug is still there. Look like he is ignoring here already

He also update the Optimized, according to the change log, security bug is still there. Look like he is ignoring here already
Are you basing that off of the changelog, or did you test the add-on? It could have been fixed, but not outright stated that it was fixed. I have not checked the add-on, so I do not know regardless.

Also it is probably less ignoring here, and more that he has to prepare an explanation and response to people in this thread. If he was actually intending to ignore the situation, he would not have bothered to update or to continue running his site and would have just ghosted the community.

Also it is probably less ignoring here, and more that he has to prepare an explanation and response to people in this thread. If he was actually intending to ignore the situation, he would not have bothered to update or to continue running his site and would have just ghosted the community.
Who says he updated the page? It may also have been a webmaster. I don't care, I deleted all the translations for the SEO part.
I only use an add-on where they offer support here at Xenforo. This is no longer the case.

Last edited:
Who says he updated the page? It may also have been a webmaster. I don't care, I deleted all the translations for the SEO part.
I only use an add-on where they offer support here at Xenforo. This is no longer the case.
Because it was him that updated the resource on his own site?

Because it was him that updated the resource on his own site?
Then he should also show himself here. I have about 30 friends of mine advised to wait to buy. All of them use Xenforo.
I am out of the topic now. Even if you are inactive for a long time and not only the money counts, you also have time to write here.
Unfortunately that was not the case.

I have now lost trust in the developer of this addon

I've now installed @AndyB meta tags - titles ands descriptions - those two things are probably the biggest part of useful SEO after curating for good content and no indexing less user forums.

Noindexing specific threads might be nice but it's not the be all and end all.

Last edited:
I do agree with you. I was just saying there is an update and it is on his site :)
No one buys something and ends up with no support. I have lost my trust. I had the part ready in German and other languages. You learn from the experiences . Too bad about the free time I had sacrificed. But the next months there is also a protection from Paypal for such purchases.

This add on was actually working well for me until the latest update. Now it is totally broken. What makes me really angry is the lack of any kind of reply from the author. I mean who does that to customers?

One of the things I liked best about this add on was being able to write separate meta descriptions for nodes. Many of my node descriptions contain html and I do not want those to be used as meta descriptions. Now I am back to square one with this. Very disappointed.

This add on was actually working well for me until the latest update. Now it is totally broken. What makes me really angry is the lack of any kind of reply from the author. I mean who does that to customers?

One of the things I liked best about this add on was being able to write separate meta descriptions for nodes. Many of my node descriptions contain html and I do not want those to be used as meta descriptions. Now I am back to square one with this. Very disappointed.
It can be replaced by this plugin https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xen-soluce-seo-optimization.8164/

Error while eading Widgets

InvalidArgumentException: Column 'nl_seo_widget_title_link' is unknown in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 601
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 567
  2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/XF/Admin/Controller/Widget.php at line 22
  3. Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Admin\Controller\Widget->Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Admin\Controller\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 164
  4. XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Widget.php at line 157
  5. XF\Admin\Controller\Widget->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2344
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
  11. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Looks like the addon has been updated, but only on the official website -

SEO & Index Tools 1.0.6 Beta 7

Change log​

Miscellaneous
  • Further improvements to PHP handlers
  • Several minor PHP user reported bugs
  • Minor spelling corrections
  • Further phrasing integration
  • Phrase cleanup
  • Template optimization
  • Removal of unnecessary extensions, event listeners
  • Consolidation of CSS templates
  • More efficient deployment of custom LESS within the admin area
  • Improved handlers for unlinking usernames and avatars with other addons which affect these same functions
  • Improved execution order of various extensions and listeners for greater compatibility with other systems
Links
  • New setting to enforce the title attribute for links, where the Xenforo Tooltip normally removes this attribute in favor of the Tooltip. It is now possible to have both at the same time
  • New setting to allow anchor links (#section-name) within posts.
  • New setting to automatically create anchor link-friendly slugs for post headings (H1, H2, H3 etc)
  • Fixed several rare bugs where link title tags wouldn't be automatically added to certain front-end pages
Breadcrumb
  • Fixed a rare bug where certain breadcrumb items would show twice
  • Fixed a rare bug where the breadcrumb could flag a Schema validation error within Google Search Console
  • Added support for the Extended Breadcrumb feature to XFMG categories
Google Live Preview
  • The meta title, description and open graph fields will limit text input to the allowed length
Recommendations
  • Substantial additions to the recommendations system
  • Cached alerts for recommendations
  • Added new notice to admin index
Settings & Admin UI
  • Grouped various settings which add features to the admin (meta indicators for node or category lists, etc) under new Admin heading on the SEO -> Advanced Options page
  • All settings which are marked as "BETA" will now additionally be found under a new Beta Features heading at the SEO -> Advanced Options page
  • Updated the option to remove the reactions link popup for guests. Now works correctly more newer versions of Xenforo
  • Added new status icons for thread lists, indicating their index status and having custom meta tags. These will display next to other statuses such as Watched, Poll etc.
Addon related
  • Improved compatibility with [Nulumia] XFOptimize
  • Improvements to AMS Dual-Mode system
  • Improvements to AMS 2.2.17 importers and migration steps
  • Fixed a bug related to custom meta entities for AMS <2.2.17 articles
  • Improved compatibility with Xenforo Media Gallery

Release notes​

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/shop/my-downloads/

You must select "Overwrite files during install/upgrade" when upgrading to this version.
** DATABASE BACKUP STRONGLY RECOMMENDED **

Overview

This is a substantial update bringing numerous bugfixes, PHP 8 improvements, and an overhaul to the recommendations system.

PHP 8
The addon has been in active development & testing with PHP 8, with little to no issues currently detected. However, final PHP 8 compatibility will be guaranteed at Release 1.0.6 Stable.

New Recommendations
You'll find tons of new useful recommendations and statistics in this release, with many more planned. The addon will now scan threads, forums, and supported addon content such as products, resources and articles, to uncover missing descriptions and meta fields. In addition, orphaned data can also be detected and cleaned using a variety of new rebuild options.

Further, certain recommended settings are now detected.

Notes on the Recommendation system
Due to the amount of queries performed to generate recommendations, the results are now cached whenever visiting the Recommendations page. This way, notices and alerts on other sections of the admin area will not produce additional queries.

In addition, since future updates will continue to renovate and expand the recommendations system, recommendations will also be generated and cached on both addon upgrade, and fresh install.

This release currently marks "Missing meta title/descriptions" as a recommendation for non-thread content. Since this is technically optional and meta fields will always pull from the content title or description as a fallback, these recommendations will be made optional in the next update.

A new notice will greet you on the admin home page, indicating whether recommendations are present. This can be disabled at the SEO -> Advanced Settings page.

Meta Field Limits
The max character count for meta data has been increased to the following:
  • Meta title: 255
  • Meta description: 320
  • OpenGraph image path: 320
** Earlier versions of the addon used a higher than intended max character count for AMS meta data only. Upgrading to this version or above will truncate your AMS meta data to these lengths, if exceeding them.

AMS Compatibility
Numerous new improvements have been made to the Dual-Mode system for Article Management System. Several bugfixes have been made, greater efficiency, and improvements to the import system when migrating to AMS 2.2.17+.

Rebuild Tools
You can also find numerous new rebuild tools at the Admin -> Tools -> Rebuild caches page. These are intended to help cleanup meta data from users of very early editions of this addon, if orphaned data is detected in the database. A database backup is strongly recommended before using these tools.

There are tons more improvements to mention - so read up on the changelog!
This could be the very best addon ever but stop adding features and fix the errors.

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $slug
  • src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php:84
Screenshot (5).webp

Top Bottom