Sendy Newsletter Generator [Deleted]

If we still have our old licences etc are we able to still use this and migrate or do we need to buy from new? Still using your original one and I didn't move.

I'd love to get this add-on but IMO it's over priced, $59 Sendy + $50 for this add-on is just way too much for a newsletter.

I'd love to get this add-on but IMO it's over priced, $59 Sendy + $50 for this add-on is just way too much for a newsletter.

That's fine. Both are one time fees. I feel like the price is perfect for the return you get.

I suppose it does depend on how many newsletters you are sending out. We're sending out over 100k a month so after the first month of not having to pay Mailchimp we were in credit. Newsletters do pay for themselves too. Not only do they bring people back to the forum, we sell ad space in ours, so that initial investment is recouped very quickly.

We have made more than $xx,xxx sending out just emails via Sendy over the last 2 years alone. Whether it be daily newsletters, which we send out over 100k emails a day, or via paid email blasts to our newsletter subscribers.

Our profit margins would be non existent if we were to use something like Mailchimp at our volume level.

Hi there, would you sell your template separately? I'm just looking for a nice template to use for my own manual newsletters. Thanks. :)

If we have multiple targeted newsletters, is it possible to use this to generate each of them? For example, let's say we have a music newsletter drawing from our music forum, and also a sculpture newsletter drawing from our sculpture forum. Will this generator work for this situation?

If we have multiple targeted newsletters, is it possible to use this to generate each of them? For example, let's say we have a music newsletter drawing from our music forum, and also a sculpture newsletter drawing from our sculpture forum. Will this generator work for this situation?

Yes. You can exclude forums. So each time you want to generate a newsletter for your music forum simply exclude all forums except the music forum. Do that for each individual forum you wish to generate a list of threads and a newsletter for.

You can also turn off auto generation of threads if you wish and simply choose each thread manually. Either way would work.

@BamaStangGuy - I'm trying to purchase this on your site, but the conformation emails aren't coming through. I'm not sure why - email address is correct and it's not in my spam folder. Can you please validate my account so I can order?

I'm running the installation and see there are two XML files. Could you please tell me which one is the correct one to install?

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 4.16.51 PM.webp

Top Bottom