Sendy Newsletter Generator [Deleted]

I have released a new update that removes the extra xml. You can download it again now and should be good to go.

trying to register to your site and buy the add on, but I can't confirm my account:

delivery.christianforums.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

Kind of solved it: if I change my language in the language chooser, the language in the newsletter html changes too

I have an issue where it sometimes includes excluded threads. No matter what I do even if I move the thread to an excluded node, it includes it. Any idea what the issue might be?

I have an issue where it sometimes includes excluded threads. No matter what I do even if I move the thread to an excluded node, it includes it. Any idea what the issue might be?

Hmm never experienced that before. I'd more than likely need access to the data to troubleshoot. I will poke around the code to see if I can spot anything that might cause that. To be included when in an excluded node is very strange.

Just a work around when generating the newsletter, if you soft delete the thread, generate the newsletter, that should prevent it from showing. Then you can undelete it when the newsletter is generated. Just a temp work around if it happens before I can figure out what is going on.

Pardon me if this is already addressed. I'm looking for a newsletter that allows custom messages and special offers, not just a list of the latest threads.

Does this add-on allow this?

Also I'm puzzled bu your earlier comment to https://xenforo.com/community/threads/sendy-newsletter-generator-paid.124160/#post-1131223 - "Does this plugin sync emails of registered users on XenForo with Sendy? Or I need something else to get the emails?"

Your reply at https://xenforo.com/community/threads/sendy-newsletter-generator-paid.124160/#post-1131255 says: "You will need a new add-on."

If your add-on doesn't use the existing forum member list, then I don't understand what this add-on actually does. Can you clarify?

Ok. I understand. Your earlier comment still confused me, but leaving that alone:

Pardon me if this is already addressed. I'm looking for a newsletter that allows custom messages and special offers, not just a list of the latest threads.

Does this add-on allow this?

Does it just send a list of topics or is there room to add a custom message, similar to what CommBull for vBulletin used to offer?

Ok. I understand. Your earlier comment still confused me, but leaving that alone:

Does it just send a list of topics or is there room to add a custom message, similar to what CommBull for vBulletin used to offer?

The next version will include the option to include custom HTML above the first thread and below the Popular Topics text.

Top Bottom