• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Semprot Deny Country

Semprot Deny Country 1.1.2

No permission to download

semprot

semprot submitted a new resource:

Semprot Deny Country Registration - country, deny

Features :
  1. Block registration based on ip to country detection (provided by maxmind's geoip).
  2. Use blacklisting / whitelisting method.
  3. Allow empty country / not.
View attachment 67143

Full country name list :
Asia/Pacific Region
Europe
Andorra
United Arab Emirates
Afghanistan
Antigua and Barbuda
Anguilla
Albania
Armenia
Curacao
Angola
Antarctica
Argentina
American Samoa
Austria
Australia
Aruba
Azerbaijan...
Read more about this resource...

I'm not sure it's working, I've gotten a few spammers from black-listed Pakistan. Any way to check to see if it's working, or see if IPs are in its own geolocation database?

semprot

I'm not sure it's working, I've gotten a few spammers from black-listed Pakistan. Any way to check to see if it's working, or see if IPs are in its own geolocation database?
  1. The IP database was very old, it was February 2014 (last resource update), i have updated it on latest version, and i have added instruction to update the ip database by your own (please check the FAQ section).
  2. Now you can test this resource using a test IP (please check the FAQ section).
:)

ibenick

I just downloaded and installed this yesterday and spam from Pakistan is still getting through. Any thoughts on how to fix that?

FredC

This is the error produced when trying to create a new thread..

Code:
ErrorException: strpos(): Empty needle - library/Semprot/DenyCountry/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:39
Generated By: VonDoom, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'strpos(): Empty...', '/*****/*****/...', 39, Array)
#1 /*****/*****/*****/community/library/Semprot/DenyCountry/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(39): strpos('united states', '')
#2 /*****/*****/*****/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Semprot_DenyCountry_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionCreateThread()
#3 /*****/*****/*****/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /*****/*****/*****/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(72) "https://doberman-chat.com/community/forums/admin-forum.100/create-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

semprot

I just downloaded and installed this yesterday and spam from Pakistan is still getting through. Any thoughts on how to fix that?
1. Can you give me a screenshot of your country setting?
2. Did the spammer pass registration / posting thread / both?
3. Can you tell me the IP of the poster & IP of the user during registration (both could be same / different).

This is the error produced when trying to create a new thread..

Code:
ErrorException: strpos(): Empty needle - library/Semprot/DenyCountry/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:39
Generated By: VonDoom, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'strpos(): Empty...', '/*****/*****/...', 39, Array)
#1 /*****/*****/*****/community/library/Semprot/DenyCountry/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(39): strpos('united states', '')
#2 /*****/*****/*****/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Semprot_DenyCountry_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionCreateThread()
#3 /*****/*****/*****/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /*****/*****/*****/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(72) "https://doberman-chat.com/community/forums/admin-forum.100/create-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
What did you fill on "Country Name" ?