Scratch

Scratch 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hey.

Can I nudge the "new/old" badge across to the right, so it isn't right up against the table?

nb.webp

..and one more...

How do I either completely remove, or allow to be dismissed, the big yellow 'welcome' banner?

welcome.webp

Last edited:
@Mike Creuzer Is it possible to get the Logo PSD or the name of the Font?

Sadly its a premium font, but yeah as people have said there are many free alternatives. The specific one I used was: https://www.behance.net/gallery/18635085/Stump-font-family

Hey.

Can I nudge the "new/old" badge across to the right, so it isn't right up against the table?

View attachment 82297

..and one more...

How do I either completely remove, or allow to be dismissed, the big yellow 'welcome' banner?

View attachment 82317

To completely remove the welcome banner, go to UI.X Welcome Block under style properties. Just tick off the show welcome block setting. We will be adding the option to hide it altogether in a future release.

As for the new/old badge, I believe all you need to go to is the Node Icons style property group and the first option is to nudge the left margin (increase it).

Ok, thanks.

That's a shame though, is there no way to have both?

This is what I see if I turn Sticky Navigation off:
flags4.webp

I suppose I would have to turn the user bar AND navigation to non-sticky for those flags to work as required? Not something I want to do as I love the sticky(ness) of those bars :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom