Scratch

Scratch 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Audentio submitted a new resource:

Scratch - Rustic and Refined

Many themes have a lot of whites and grays. This premium XenForo theme makes great use of tans, browns, and more natural and earthy colors. Green by default, but with one click of your button it can be blue or red or orange or whatever else you may want.

Scratch also offers a very unique header and navigation style...

Read more about this resource...

Really like this style (and it's green, which usually sends me running for the hills). I just wish the threadlist and post areas looked more customised.

Small bug....

The DeviantArt FA icon is also pulling the spritesheet images as well.
Screenshot_2.webp

If you go to Style Properties --> ├ [UI.X] Social Media -->Social Media Icons and remove the social_sprite.png, it corrects the issue (not sure if this sprite appears anywhere else yet though)

Screenshot_3.webp

Or... as I just noticed from seeing the rest, adding in "none" to the DeviantArt background image area will do the same.
Screenshot_4.webp

Question: How do i get rid of the gray squares on the node icons, and the message bubbles:
IWqhqWX.png

@Mike Creuzer I had an suggestion for the next version .. ;)

You use in the templates node_forum_level_2 and node_category_level_2 to phrases..
HTML:
<dl><dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.discussion_count}}</dd><dt>{xen:phrase Topics}</dt></dl>
<dl><dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.message_count}}</dd><dt>{xen:phrase Posts}</dt></dl>
But these phrases doesn't base on the default phrases. If you use th following phrases it will use the Xenforo default phrases..
HTML:
<dl><dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.discussion_count}}</dd><dt>{xen:phrase threads}</dt></dl>
<dl><dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.message_count}}</dd><dt>{xen:phrase posts}</dt></dl>

The same is in the template scratch.css with the content for the node icons.

@Mike Creuzer I had an suggestion for the next version .. ;)

You use in the templates node_forum_level_2 and node_category_level_2 to phrases..
HTML:
<dl><dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.discussion_count}}</dd><dt>{xen:phrase Topics}</dt></dl>
<dl><dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.message_count}}</dd><dt>{xen:phrase Posts}</dt></dl>
But these phrases doesn't base on the default phrases. If you use th following phrases it will use the Xenforo default phrases..
HTML:
<dl><dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.discussion_count}}</dd><dt>{xen:phrase threads}</dt></dl>
<dl><dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.message_count}}</dd><dt>{xen:phrase posts}</dt></dl>

The same is in the template scratch.css with the content for the node icons.
Great idea! Will update this now!

I believe it did.
Just from looking at that screenshot, it seems quite a bit might've been affected. Hard to say what though, but you can go to 'Customized Components' and see what all you change. We HIGHLY recommend NOT editing scratch directly. Doing so makes future updates impossible.

Top Bottom