1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch [Paid] 1.5.10.0

Rustic and Refined

1. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Audentio submitted a new resource:

Scratch - Rustic and Refined

Read more about this resource...

Joe. and Shyuan like this.
  2. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Really like this style (and it's green, which usually sends me running for the hills). I just wish the threadlist and post areas looked more customised.

3. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

More money spent.

Thanks for the new style Mike!

4. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Small bug....

The DeviantArt FA icon is also pulling the spritesheet images as well.
    Screenshot_2.png

If you go to Style Properties --> ├ [UI.X] Social Media -->Social Media Icons and remove the social_sprite.png, it corrects the issue (not sure if this sprite appears anywhere else yet though)

Screenshot_3.png

Or... as I just noticed from seeing the rest, adding in "none" to the DeviantArt background image area will do the same.
    Screenshot_4.png

5. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

This style looks too good. Well done!!

6. Connor Smith

Connor Smith Active Member

Question: How do i get rid of the gray squares on the node icons, and the message bubbles:
    [​IMG]

7. Connor Smith

Another thing, Upon installation my nodes weren't as follows:

[​IMG]

How do I change this ? :p

8. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

What were they? When I installed, it was exactly as advertised :D Did you install it as a child style perhaps?

9. Connor Smith

Nope, Infact, I may have unchecked a ticky box. But I can't seem to re-locate it.

Help please xD

10. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

I'm going to hazard a guess and say you've ticked "Node Stats as Icons" in UI.X Forum Nodes (SP). These are my settings for http://www.readersociety.com

forumnodes.png

11. Connor Smith

12. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Well that's just weird. When you installed it initially did it look right?

13. Connor Smith

I believe it did.

14. mcatze

mcatze Well-Known Member

@Mike Creuzer I had an suggestion for the next version .. ;)

You use in the templates node_forum_level_2 and node_category_level_2 to phrases..
    HTML:
    <dl><dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.discussion_count}}</dd><dt>{xen:phrase Topics}</dt></dl>
    <dl><dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.message_count}}</dd><dt>{xen:phrase Posts}</dt></dl>
    But these phrases doesn't base on the default phrases. If you use th following phrases it will use the Xenforo default phrases..
    HTML:
    <dl><dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.discussion_count}}</dd><dt>{xen:phrase threads}</dt></dl>
    <dl><dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.message_count}}</dd><dt>{xen:phrase posts}</dt></dl>
    The same is in the template scratch.css with the content for the node icons.

15. Mike Creuzer

Great idea! Will update this now!

16. Mike Creuzer

Just from looking at that screenshot, it seems quite a bit might've been affected. Hard to say what though, but you can go to 'Customized Components' and see what all you change. We HIGHLY recommend NOT editing scratch directly. Doing so makes future updates impossible.

17. mcatze

mcatze Well-Known Member

Just the changes in the scratch.css template doesnt effects anything. i dont know why .. :(

18. Mike Creuzer

Made that update you suggested btw, but what do you mean here exactly? What isn't being affected?

19. mcatze

mcatze Well-Known Member

I mean the phrases for the Node icons, placed in the scratch.css template.

20. Mike Creuzer

Yeah they don't work there. That said I can move them to a place where it does work. Ill do that now before I release today.

mcatze likes this.