Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only

Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)

truonglv

Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

Scheduled Post - Allow user can scheduled post to display...

Description: This addon allow user can set scheduled post.
When a thread was scheduled this only display for admin, mod and owner of thread can view :)
- Admin or Mod (who have permission to do) can stop scheduling thread

How to use:
- Install Addon
- Set permission for each group user can set scheduled post
- Set permssion for each group can edit scheduled
- Set time to cron entry. Be default this Addon auto run for each hour

Live for test: http://nobita.me/
License:
- For each...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
When you choose to schedule a post, what options do we have to schedule the post?

The screenshots do not show the date or time of a post that you are about to schedule. It almost looks like the post is only scheduled by date, but not by time. I'd appreciate some clarification.

When you choose to schedule a post, what options do we have to schedule the post?

The screenshots do not show the date or time of a post that you are about to schedule. It almost looks like the post is only scheduled by date, but not by time. I'd appreciate some clarification.
I'm sorry about that. Its look like

Attachments

• select_date.webp
    select_date.webp
    12 KB · Views: 57
So there's no way to select a time for the post, just the date? Does that mean every delayed post shows up at midnight?
Not at all. I decided using choose date for that because Addon using auto cron entry. If the way with full time is best so need to be consider update Addon :)

When I pick a date, what is the time it will be posted?
There is little use if we can't control time.

When I pick a date, what is the time it will be posted?
There is little use if we can't control time.
There are have sperate page display all scheduled posts. You can view each post and using 'Stop Scheduling' if you want to display thread now or waiting for expired time

There are have sperate page display all scheduled posts. You can view each post and using 'Stop Scheduling' if you want to display thread now or waiting for expired time
Nobita, he's asking what time the post will show up on that day.

If I select December 1st 2013, will that post show up on December 1st, 2013 at 12:01 AM, 3:15 PM, 7:33 PM? We need to be able to control the time that the post is created, not just the date.

Nobita, he's asking what time the post will show up on that day.

If I select December 1st 2013, will that post show up on December 1st, 2013 at 12:01 AM, 3:15 PM, 7:33 PM? We need to be able to control the time that the post is created, not just the date.
Are you want to set full time? Example: You want to set: 9:40 PM 09/15/2013 to display?

Actually, they are asking, as of right now, without being able to select a time, what time will scheduled posts become "visible" in the forum?

However, the ultimate solution would be to allow a time selection of every 15 minutes. I figure running the cron every minute would be overkill, but every 15 minutes, should be okay.

Actually, they are asking, as of right now, without being able to select a time, what time will scheduled posts become "visible" in the forum?

However, the ultimate solution would be to allow a time selection of every 15 minutes. I figure running the cron every minute would be overkill, but every 15 minutes, should be okay.
Are you want to set full time? Example: You want to set: 9:40 PM 09/15/2013 to display?
Correct on both counts.

This looks promising, but please consider adding the ability to schedule a post by time as well. If this can be added, I will consider purchasing.

Nice effort!

Correct on both counts.
This looks promising, but please consider adding the ability to schedule a post by time as well. If this can be added, I will consider purchasing.

Nice effort!
Thank you for all suggestion. I will update Addon and waiting for next release... :P
Also notice Addon using CronEntry so it should be minimum 5 mins to jump (5-10-15-...) or higher :D

Hi,

Nice to finally see an add-on for this well requested feature.
I started on it myself recently but I see I can now work on something else instead :)

Do alerts for quotes, username tags, and thread replies go out on post/thread creation or only once the post is published?

How do you keep track of the posts? Are they all placed in the "moderated" state or do you add a new column and/or state to the post/thread table?

The scheduled date and time, does it take into account the user's time zone?

Do you prevent leaving an edit history if the post is edited prior to it being published?

Hi,

Nice to finally see an add-on for this well requested feature.
I started on it myself recently but I see I can now work on something else instead :)

Do alerts for quotes, username tags, and thread replies go out on post/thread creation or only once the post is published?

How do you keep track of the posts? Are they all placed in the "moderated" state or do you add a new column and/or state to the post/thread table?

The scheduled date and time, does it take into account the user's time zone?

Do you prevent leaving an edit history if the post is edited prior to it being published?
With thread was scheduled this only display with admin, moderator and owner. (moderated).

Top Bottom