Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only

Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)
So does it go into the moderation queue? If so, what stops moderators from approving it before the scheduled date?

One more question.

If on July 1st at 8pm I schedule a post for July 5th at 12pm Noon, and I view the post sometime after it was posted at Noon on the 5th, What will the post creation date & time be? July 1st at 8pm or July 5th at Noon?

One more question.

If on July 1st at 8pm I schedule a post for July 5th at 12pm Noon, and I view the post sometime after it was posted at Noon on the 5th, What will the post creation date & time be? July 1st at 8pm or July 5th at Noon?
Just for July 1st at 8pm :)

realy nice addon maybe option for 24h support, and edit schedule time to change.

also move option will be great (from forum to forum) maybe can this be enabled or disabled via addon seetings.

Okay, I dived right in and scheduled my first post as a test, and I've got it sitting in the queue, I have my fingers crossed! Very Exciting! :D

Awesome! My first scheduled post work exactly as I hoped! Excellent Work @Nobita.Kun !

http://civilwartalk.com/threads/civilwartalk-hits-1-000-likes-on-facebook-page.88201/

I scheduled my post for 11am, I live in the same time zone as my server, so I'm not sure how the timing would work for someone outside the server time zone, but this worked great for me!

My only suggestion at the moment is to adjust the automatic cron for this add-on, I edited the cron to run on the 0, 15, 30, and 45th minutes, no need to run every single minute!

Tonight I'll be scheduling my first evening Civil War Trivia Question! Every night I used to need to wait around in front of my PC for 9:30pm to post my nightly trivia. No more! Man, I've been waiting for this chance for a long time!

Awesome! My first scheduled post work exactly as I hoped! Excellent Work @Nobita.Kun !

http://civilwartalk.com/threads/civilwartalk-hits-1-000-likes-on-facebook-page.88201/

I scheduled my post for 11am, I live in the same time zone as my server, so I'm not sure how the timing would work for someone outside the server time zone, but this worked great for me!

My only suggestion at the moment is to adjust the automatic cron for this add-on, I edited the cron to run on the 0, 15, 30, and 45th minutes, no need to run every single minute!

Tonight I'll be scheduling my first evening Civil War Trivia Question! Every night I used to need to wait around in front of my PC for 9:30pm to post my nightly trivia. No more! Man, I've been waiting for this chance for a long time!
The time to scheduled was applied with timezone of owner thread. ;) And Its will display correct time with other users have other timezone :P

You got a lot of posts :)
If you schedule a post for 9:46 PM and the cron was run before you finish this post, then you post will appear at 10PM which is 14 minutes later than scheduled?

If you schedule a post for 9:46 PM and the cron was run before you finish this post, then you post will appear at 10PM which is 14 minutes later than scheduled?
Can't set. Because Its should be for 0:15:30:45 :)

Yes, that's true, but only it'll only be me and my co-admin scheduling posts, and we will always schedule contest announcements at the top of the hour, and trivia questions at 9:30pm...

I might even cut the cron down to zero and 30.

Yes, that's true, but only it'll only be me and my co-admin scheduling posts, and we will always schedule contest announcements at the top of the hour, and trivia questions at 9:30pm...

I might even cut the cron down to zero and 30.
If you set that,, Maybe some threads was scheduled 9:15 not work ;)

Top Bottom