[SC] Facebook Widget

[SC] Facebook Widget 2.0.0

No permission to download

GERINO

GERINO submitted a new resource:

[SC] Facebook Page in SideBar - Add a Facebook page in the sidebar

Hello,

Today I share with you an add-on made by @SyTry to add a Facebook Widget in your Sidebar !

Screen :
View attachment 171903

You can change the styles via the options :
View attachment 171904

Installation :
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy the src/addons/SyTryC/FacebookPage directory to your server.
  • From the AdminCP install the add-on.
If you have question, ask me or...​

Read more about this resource...

SyTry updated [SC] Facebook Page in SideBar with a new update entry:

Update 2.0.0

Changed :
  • This version of the add-on requires version 2.1.0 Beta 1 and higher of XenForo.
  • Changing the name of the add-on : [SC] Facebook Page in SideBar -> [SC] Facebook Widget
  • Now options are style properties in order to be able to modify the widget more easily.
Added :
  • Added two style properties to modify the Font Awesome icon.
Removed :
  • N/A
Note ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It is very slow to populate, though. That may be a Facebook issue?

I just changed the height in the options to make it a bit longer and now the feed has disappeared again.

OK. This is weird.

I did indeed try both I tried both https://www.facebook.com/{pagename} and just {pagename} previously.

I just switched it back to https://www.facebook.com/{pagename} and now it's working.

It's possible that I changed something else in the interim...

However, it is working now. Apologies.
Hum ok :unsure:
It is very slow to populate, though. That may be a Facebook issue?

I just changed the height in the options to make it a bit longer and now the feed has disappeared again.
Very weird.. :oops:

After several minutes the feed repopulated.

I'm going to assume this is a Facebook issue for now. I mean your addon either works or it doesn't and it's to imagine how the slow display is the fault of your addon.

I just tried this. It seems to display a feed or not depending on the position in the sidebar - very odd.

It was showing fine when the very last widget, but when it is the 2nd or 3rd one down just shows bank white space instead of feed.

??

I think my above post about position was a red herring. Just put it back to the top of sidebar and it showed, but intermittently. Seems a lot less intermittent on Firefox than Safari

I just tried this. It seems to display a feed or not depending on the position in the sidebar - very odd.

It was showing fine when the very last widget, but when it is the 2nd or 3rd one down just shows bank white space instead of feed.

??
I think my above post about position was a red herring. Just put it back to the top of sidebar and it showed, but intermittently. Seems a lot less intermittent on Firefox than Safari
Very strange, this add-on use the code provided by Facebook :unsure:

Top Bottom