Safe migration between vBulletin® to xenforo

banimalk

Welcome
I own a forum on the platform vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 ,The forum is large because the database is more than 3.5 GB.
I follow and like the xenforo platform, So I want to move from vBulletin® to xenforo platform.

Are xenforo developers offer a paid service for safe moving from vBulletin® to xenforo platform ?

Last edited:
If you purchase a Cloud subscription then we would perform the import and migration.

If you want a self hosted license then we would not be able to help but there are third parties who do offer such services.

Welcome
I own a forum on the platform vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 ,The forum is large because the database is more than 3.5 GB.
I follow and like the xenforo platform, So I want to move from vBulletin® to xenforo platform.

Are xenforo developers offer a paid service for safe moving from vBulletin® to xenforo platform ?

Hello, I've sent you a message in your inbox: https://xenforo.com/community/conversations/

Thanks!

Thank you sir Brogan for the feedback,
When choosing Self-hosted XenForo licenses there is a paid add-on with the name "Installation Service", Does this add-on include a moving service process from vBulletin® to xenforo?

Top Bottom