Rogue

Rogue 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Audentio submitted a new resource:

Rogue - FontAwesome at its finest

Rogue is a very simplistic XenForo theme that really focuses on icons and flat interface design. We are using FontAwesome by default, but with our organization methods you can easily change that icon set out for another.

We find that with this simple elegant approach, you can make a theme that matches your community logo...

Read more about this resource...

/prepares bank card...

Finally a nice, simple flat Font Awesome looking style!

Much appreciated!

Last edited:
Installed and updated for 1.4 Beta 3!!!

Great work again Mike.
Thanks as always Sheldon!! :) I appreciate your business. 1.4 support coming soon, even though as far as I know everything works just fine minus the online indicator, which is an easy fix!

And for anyone's viewing pleasure:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Okay, @Mike Creuzer - here's one for you :whistle:

I noticed that Brogan's Featured Thread slider wasn't showing to guests, but was showing fine to logged in users. Went through all the FT settings to make sure I hadn't missed something, even chatted with @Brogan about it (tagging him to confirm ;) lol). Endless amounts of fiddling this morning resulted in discovering that the FT slider disappears for guests only when the Sticky UserBar is checked in the Rogue theme.

Firebug console throws the following error:-
stickyerror.webp
When I turn off the sticky bar, the slider reappears for guests.

Installed Rogue fresh, just in case it was me, resulted in the same issue. Installed Scratch, just out of curiosity - slider and sticky userbar work together happily in that style!

So... why does the Rogue Sticky User Bar dislike FT Slider so much for guests? hmmmm? Enquiring minds want to know :D

Okay, @Mike Creuzer - here's one for you :whistle:

I noticed that Brogan's Featured Thread slider wasn't showing to guests, but was showing fine to logged in users. Went through all the FT settings to make sure I hadn't missed something, even chatted with @Brogan about it (tagging him to confirm ;) lol). Endless amounts of fiddling this morning resulted in discovering that the FT slider disappears for guests only when the Sticky UserBar is checked in the Rogue theme.

Firebug console throws the following error:-
View attachment 82091
When I turn off the sticky bar, the slider reappears for guests.

Installed Rogue fresh, just in case it was me, resulted in the same issue. Installed Scratch, just out of curiosity - slider and sticky userbar work together happily in that style!

So... why does the Rogue Sticky User Bar dislike FT Slider so much for guests? hmmmm? Enquiring minds want to know :D
That is very intriguing! The code should be the same, the beauty of a well organized framework. Im going to look into this and see, but would you be able to provide a demo of the theme just so I can run some tests? It is likely a JavaScript issue, hence the featured threads JS-based slider breaks (so Brogan is off the hook, this time >.> <.<),

That is very intriguing! The code should be the same, the beauty of a well organized framework. Im going to look into this and see, but would you be able to provide a demo of the theme just so I can run some tests? It is likely a JavaScript issue, hence the featured threads JS-based slider breaks (so Brogan is off the hook, this time >.> <.<),
Sure :) Do you want access to the site it's on?

Top Bottom