Revo [Deleted]

Arty

Arty submitted a new resource:

Revo - Light style with different navigation, glyphs, high definition display support, compact nodes

This is a responsive XenForo style with non-standard navigation that uses modern technologies.

Style supports high definition displays, it is fully responsive, it has hundreds of style properties you can use to customize style.

Style Features:
  • High definition display support. All images have HD counterparts, you can set HD logo.
  • Glyph fonts. Style uses Font Awesome and Glyph Icons Pro instead of XenForo sprites. You can even assign custom glyphs for navigation tabs.
  • Compact...

Read more about this resource...

Arty updated Revo with a new update entry:

Support for Showcase, new style properties structure, bug fixes

Changes since previous version:
  • Full support for latest version of Showcase add-on
  • Option to display main sidebar on left side
  • Style properties have been re-organized. They are now listed in sub-groups of existing style groups, making it easy to find properties for specific feature. Many new style properties have been added.
  • Font Awesome has been updated for version 4.3.0. It has also been removed from zip file, styles use external CDN instead.
  • Responsive navigation has...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Arty said:
Font Awesome has been updated for version 4.3.0. It has also been removed from zip file, styles use external CDN instead.
So the graphics are loading from some other site? Maybe it was my phone's connection but it stalled trying to load the page.

So the graphics are loading from some other site? Maybe it was my phone's connection but it stalled trying to load the page.
No, only font and its loaded from bootstrapcdn.com that has about 20 servers across the world that are very very fast. So probably something else caused page to stall.

I have Browser Detection and Mobile Style Selector by cclaehout installed and I have made Revo my default mobile style. Problem is Revo is taking so long to load on my phone it either times out or loads very slowly. I don't remember this problem with your initial version. When I make xenforo's default style or other styles, including Soft Response, the mobile default they load in a timely manner. Is there anything that could be causing this?

EDIT: I tested again today and style is loading fine. How I'm testing is clearing Chrome's history, cache, and cookies then loading style.

Last edited:
Maybe loading fonts is causing that. It loads 3 fonts from web: Font Awesome, Glyph Icons, Open Sans.

Question. If I want to prevent linking to Google Fonts will removing lines 256 and 1,5180 from style-Revo.xml accomplish this?

Code:
<property property_name="googleFonts" property_type="scalar" definition="1" group_name="typography" title="Google Fonts:" description="Google fonts link. Set it to empty if you do not want to load any external fonts." css_components="" scalar_type="longstring" scalar_parameters="" display_order="14199" sub_group="CDN"><![CDATA[family=Open+Sans:400,600,700,400italic,700italic,600italic&amp;subset=latin,cyrillic-ext,greek-ext,greek,vietnamese,latin-ext,cyrillic]]></property>
Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:property googleFonts} != ''"><link rel="stylesheet" href="//fonts.googleapis.com/css?{xen:property googleFonts}" /></xen:if>

Support for latest Showcase, widgets, branding free changes, pricing changes

Changes from previous version:
  • Fixes for media gallery's recent media block in sidebar
  • Support for latest version of Showcase add-on
  • Fixes for Stock Trader add-on layout
  • Widgets in footer. Widgets are fully responsive, grid system used by widgets is based on Foundation's grid. You can read about it here: http://foundation.zurb.com/grid.html
    footer_links.png

(screenshot above is from different style based on same...

Glyphs in sidebar, glyphs in account menu, glyphs in post buttons

Changes:
  • Better support for post ratings add-on.
  • Fixed issue when background color of post editor was too close to background color of area outside of it, making post editor hard to see.
  • Glyphs on sidebar section titles (enabled by default, you can disable it in style properties -> sidebar)
    sidebar_glyphs.png
  • Glyphs in account dropdown (enabled by default, you can disable it in style properties -> header and navigation)...

Bug fixes, support for latest CTA Featured Threads and XenPorta 2

Changes from previous version:
  • New tabbed navigation. See this post.
  • Fixed issue causing templates from third party add-ons being shown as outdated when they aren't outdated (first step of fixing, if anyone will still have issues I'll apply stricter fix for next update).
  • Support for latest versions of XenPorta 2 and CTA Featured Threads add-ons.
  • JavaScript has been split into smaller files and minified. See this post....

Top Bottom