Restrict the number of days before next post

urpad

How can I setup XenForo so that a user can only make x number of post every x number number of days?

The forum will be for advertising but I want to set it up so members can only make one add post every 5 days.

How can I setup XenForo so that a user can only make x number of post every x number number of days?

The forum will be for advertising but I want to set it up so members can only make one add post every 5 days.

It can not be done with the current features. You will need a mod to do that.

This will help out a bit. I will put this in place for sure. My partner and I are setting up the forum so you have to be a member for some many days and have x number of posts before you can post in the advertising forums. This may not be the place for it but where would I found the forum ID for your mod? I put my mouse of the link for the forum and I use the number that is shown there but it is not working.

This will help out a bit. I will put this in place for sure. My partner and I are setting up the forum so you have to be a member for some many days and have x number of posts before you can post in the advertising forums. This may not be the place for it but where would I found the forum ID for your mod? I put my mouse of the link for the forum and I use the number that is shown there but it is not working.

I support all my mods at their thread at my forum.

Top Bottom