XF 1.1 Restore Hover

justwordme

Somehow I've kille dthe hover feature and description such as for Categories are not just written on the cat bar how do I diagnose and fix? Using Highly modified Aurora template)

Jake Thanks....But I've somehow really screwed things up and that didn't fix it...any further ideas?...i even checked the revert box....I just deleted the contents of the custom Aurora.css and extra.css to n o avail

I can see hover with other boards. However even my default doesn't work it still despite above settings being correct shows the hover items as included and not only hover....thanks for working with me is this perhaps a beta 5 item issue as I'm using 1.1.5

Brogan even my default style with no mods will not display.....Is there some coding that might be missing or a template I need to diagnose? I cannot remember ever having it work even before I touched anything.

If after creating a new, default style it's still not working, then all I can suggest is you upload the files again from the upgrade .zip.

Although I would expect there to be errors if there were any missing or corrupt.

Run the file health check to confirm.

Can you link to the site with the default style which isn't working?

The user name and password you provided didn't work.

I checked the New Clean Unedited style however and the hover is working for forum descriptions.
I suspect the add-on you have installed for the other styles to keep Search & What's New at the top of the page all the time when scrolling is what's interfering with the hover javascript.

Brogan thanks for looking I somehow missed that it was working for the forum descriptions....I also just learned there was more to creating an admin then clicking the check box and have since fixed.....One last question. Why if this is a fresh from scratch template would you think the hover is not working for categories?

Top Bottom