Resize

Resize [Paid] 2.9

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Resize - Allows the admin to easily resize attached images.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $25.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

Allows the admin to easily resize attached images.

(Example of Resize link)...

Read more about this resource...

Andy, is there already a XF 2.x add-on to resize attached images automatically? I was only able to find something like this for XF 1.x. Thanks!

it would be nice to allow members to resize/rotate their own images but other peoples......that makes it basically impossible for anyone but staff to use...could be a very helpful tool for people creating their posts tho....any chance in adding that permission?

we have a bbcode one also but for some people its better this more user friendly interface

The problem with allowing members to resize or rotate their own images is you will always get the few members who will do it just because they can and disrupt the board.
As the old saying goes, 'if it's not broke, dont fix it' ;)

if it is their own images i figure they can do as they like!.....they can anyway, this just would make it easier and having a better creative tool for members...

my point is that it is broke and could use a fix...editing ones own content we wont consider disruption...

my suggestion is simply one extra permission...it wouldnt have to change things fundamentally

-can resize/rotate own content
-can resize/rotate others content

similar to other functions...what you think andyB?

the one permission already exists dont u know? but yes it is 2 very similar addons which both follow the same logic and would be good to function this way that i suggest....andy stop making new addons for a second and talk with me please lol...ppl want creative tools what is the harm to provide them...where we come from thats alot of the whole point of hosting a forum.

Andy,

As per the fix you made to the following add-on:

Could you please make similar changes to this add-on and ensure that any similar add-on is updated.

Please let us know when this issue can be resolved.

Top Bottom