1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacing Sign Up Now button

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Brendon Meynell, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Brendon Meynell

Brendon Meynell Active Member

Is there a way to cleanly replace the Sign Up Now button with an image?

I still want it where when you click the image the login/sign up thing slides down but just don't like the button there and have a really good image that would be better suited.

2. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Code:
    #SignupButton
    {
    text-indent:-9999px;
    background: url('@imagePath/yourimage'); 
    }

That'll remove the text (If you're planning on using text in the image), or you can leave out the text-indent property.

SportainmentMG likes this.
  3. Brendon Meynell

Thanks mate,
    With a little bit of editing, and lots of logging in and out making changes I finally have it working how I wanted it to work.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

4. DBA

DBA Well-Known Member

For future reference, if you use two different browsers you don't have to log in/out.

Brendon Meynell likes this.
  5. Forsaken

Or use the private browsing features included in Opera or Chrome (Not sure about Firefox), which is what I do.

Brendon Meynell likes this.
  6. Brendon Meynell

I'm an idiot would you believe I am sitting here at my PC doing all my work (using Chrome) and right beside me I have my IPad that I didn't once even think of picking up to look on there lol.

7. Forsaken

In your defense, no one uses an iPad for anything productive :sneaky:.

Darkimmortal, DBA and Shelley like this.
  8. DBA

DBA Well-Known Member

You don't even need a different PC, just open up a different browser, for example FireFox or *shudder* Internet Explorer.

9. mmoore5553

mmoore5553 Well-Known Member

umm hello the app plumber crack.

That is productive.