Reneue

Reneue 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hello,

How can I do to have the sidebar next to the container without breaking anything? I have set a 20px padding to the sidebar and a 280px width (total is 320px =D). The width of the page is fixed to 1280px so the container has to be 960px; However, it's 980px ... I think that the padding of the sidebar isn't counted at all, and there is this 20px margin i want to remove.

How can I remove it to have a margin equal to my (sidebar + padding) width to have them stick together??

Hello,

How can I do to have the sidebar next to the container without breaking anything? I have set a 20px padding to the sidebar and a 280px width (total is 320px =D). The width of the page is fixed to 1280px so the container has to be 960px; However, it's 980px ... I think that the padding of the sidebar isn't counted at all, and there is this 20px margin i want to remove.

How can I remove it to have a margin equal to my (sidebar + padding) width to have them stick together??
Show me the design you are trying to replicate and I can show you some code. Even if you want the elements to stick next to each other you will still want some kind of margin.

I have done it on your demo board but it's the same on mine. Basically, I want that (without the pink color of course)
7c0e02aa10.png

The margin would be : sidebar.width + 40px (the padding of my sidebar). At the moment I have this value + plus 20px.

I changed that in the template some time ago but everytime I used the collapse sidebar feature, the margin was set to add 20px. I guess javascript is behind that but that's not my domain at all ^^'

by default, it looks like this
7508eeb8ab.png

notice that I just added a padding to the sidebar and now, the sidebar goes above the container (because the margin isn't set the way I want ^^)

The margin i want to change is this one, from 295px to 305px
46da925579.png

As you can see in this picture, it's not good (for my case)
c8f55ad1af.png
but after the change :
14a701314f.png

Im sorry buddy Im just not wrapping my head around what you and what the issue is. I mean I know that the collapse sidebar will set the margin for you. So if you can explain to me how it currently is and how you want it to be.

You can go into page_container_js_head and find mainContainerMargin and try modifying that value. Maybe thats what you want.

I have a problem. I don't know what I changed but the tab with my name, when the visitor tabs is in the navigation, doesn't collapse but goes under the navtab and break my navigation. I precise that I just changed style properties.

image.webp

I have a problem. I don't know what I changed but the tab with my name, when the visitor tabs is in the navigation, doesn't collapse but goes under the navtab and break my navigation. I precise that I just changed style properties.

View attachment 92842
It looks to me like there just simply isn't room.

Things you can do:

• remove the text 'menu' from the off canvas trigger
  • remove the avatar
  • remove the username
  • decrease size of logo
  • decrease margins in between elements

When I set a background in "Style Properties > Body > Background > Image" it correctly displays it on the page, however the sidebar does not have a "content background," making the text blend in with the background. Is there a fix for this?

When I set a background in "Style Properties > Body > Background > Image" it correctly displays it on the page, however the sidebar does not have a "content background," making the text blend in with the background. Is there a fix for this?
Never mind, fixed. Had to edit the template directly to set a CSS background.

I have modified nothing for the moment except little stuff such as "search bar in navigation", "covered style" etc... (I really like the dropdown better than putting a number. nice thing :)) but I think I have a problem with the search bar :/

755a28effe.png

I precise that in the code, the search bar is inside the navigation div. I don't know what is causing that.

Edit : my whole public tab left has a width of 716px, the search bar has a width of 291px but it doesn't fit inside the page width width which is 1170px... There is 163px missing

I figured out that deleting a tab was sovling this issue

Edit 2 : I have noticed that when the navigation is fixed at top, the search bar is in the right place...

http://puu.sh/g5j58/2b0e9038ff.png
http://puu.sh/g5j5P/894e803639.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom