Reneue

Reneue 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Audentio submitted a new resource:

Reneue - Revitalize your community

Reneue is a premium XenForo theme that utilizes unique icons, soft colors, and a corporate look by default. However it is also extremely easy to change colors and tone via the color palette, so you can create any style theme you want. Off canvas navigation, sticky navigations, and much much more are all made available to...

Read more about this resource...

Really sharp style Mike. You are gonna end up breaking me. I was going to use another one of your themes but I am thinking this might be my new theme. Anyways I still purchased it. May have 2 themes people can choose from. Awesome work as always.

Wow - I absolutely love the colors in this theme. The layout is extremely professional & fresh. @Audentio you mind not making amazing new themes so often? I know you LOVE money but so do I.... I can't afford more themes!

Wow - I absolutely love the colors in this theme. The layout is extremely professional & fresh. @Audentio you mind not making amazing new themes so often? I know you LOVE money but so do I.... I can't afford more themes!
Appreciate that! We do work very very hard on these, nothing we do is thrown together. Each product takes on average 3 weeks to create.

Also, here is a video!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It is something you wanted to add or is it a bug? (the fact that the profil image is cut)

bcea0b5304.png
cf1559793e.png

I just changed the height of the userBar to 40px from 60px and this is happening ^^' (the mail icon also seems to be cut)

No I mean it is 60px by default but if you change the height of the userBar using one of your built option to something else, it cut everything inside except when you hover then and open the popup. Also, it appears that if you open a link from either your PMs, your notifications or your profil block there is a weird background
403c64160e.png

edit : Just found what was the problem ^^ I changed the "#userBar .navTabs .visitorTabs:after, #userBar .navTabs .visitorTabs:before" to have a height of 0px. Now it's alright =D

Last edited:
Where in the function.js can i set the margin-left for the container when the sidebar collaspe option is checked? I really need to change that because it's not good once you closer then re-open the sidebar :

8c7760c970.png

f394af61f6.png

Well, I understand, a little, why people found it hard to update ^^ I had a little problem with my theme which I solved by creating an other one and import the changes that I made (with the jump to top property not available)

The thing I found weird is the jump to top/bottom block fixed. I didn't know why the icon and the padding didn't seem to be the same. I look at the code and noticed that typicon was erasing the FontAwesome preset.

830eeabffc.png

When the jump to bottom is fine, the jump to top is not :
8f498faa98.png

Not a real problem since it can be solved easily but people could find it weird.

Well, I understand, a little, why people found it hard to update ^^ I had a little problem with my theme which I solved by creating an other one and import the changes that I made (with the jump to top property not available)

The thing I found weird is the jump to top/bottom block fixed. I didn't know why the icon and the padding didn't seem to be the same. I look at the code and noticed that typicon was erasing the FontAwesome preset.

830eeabffc.png

When the jump to bottom is fine, the jump to top is not :
8f498faa98.png

Not a real problem since it can be solved easily but people could find it weird.
What is the issue with the jump to top button people are having? I mean I see this visual issue which Ive marked down to have fixed. Why is overwriting the .xml file not enough?

I got this when I check the "Show jump to top fixed" on a theme created before 1.4.1 On new theme it works like a charm. Maybe it's just a spell mistake ;)
902f340e09.png

Don't know what it means but the rest is fine. Since I wanted to have this jump to top fixed and since I'm still in dev, not a problem to me, it allows me to take some time to review what I did (and improve it) but I can understand why people are whining ^^' I'll look into it

We change the variable name from uix_jumpToTopFixed_style to just uix_jumpToFixed_style afaik. Since it works for jump to bottom know.

So it is working fine in the latest release?

Yea, I checked in the template and there were something wrong with it. Everything is all good now, I think ^^' I changed the uix.css before so I think that's the reason why there were this error.

Top Bottom