[rellect] Responsive AdminCP [Deleted]

refael

rellect submitted a new resource:

[rellect] Responsive AdminCP - Yep, you read it right.

What I will get by installing this add-on?
Responsive design to your admincp.

What is "responsive design"?

Basically, it's a technique to provide an optimal viewing experience for almost any screen. Including: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.

Isn't the responsive design already built-in?
That's true, responsive design was added to XenForo 1.2. Yet, it does not includes the admincp.

Do I need it?
If you need the admincp to...

Read more about this resource...

gkx9.png

Whats the big space above the phrases? Also shouldn't "phrase" be before filter items?

Whats the big space above the phrases? Also shouldn't "phrase" be before filter items?
In the full version, these buttons located next to the text.
In pages like the node tree for example, there are many buttons: Permissions, Add Moderator etc..
These buttons took to much space so I needed to move them into a separate line.

In the phrases page, it's just uses the same behavior. I guess I can tweak this particular page since it only contain the delete button.

About the title, it can be moved above the filter, I just don't see what difference it will have.

Anyway, it's just the first version. I will fix and improve it along with customers feedback.

Hi @rellect , not sure if this is intended or bug? I don't remember seeing them in the previous version unless I was wrong. See the highlighted as compared to those non-highlighted title e.g. Options, BB Code & Smilies.

rellect.webp

Thank you! :)

Hi @rellect , not sure if this is intended or bug? I don't remember seeing them in the previous version unless I was wrong. See the highlighted as compared to those non-highlighted title e.g. Options, BB Code & Smilies.

View attachment 58843

Thank you! :)
Yes this is intended design change. Some titles are not just a text, but a link.
Previously it was hard to tell what is clickable, so I've changed the styling for the links.

rellect updated [rellect] Responsive AdminCP with a new update entry:

v1.0.3

Fixed in 1.0.3
  1. Sub-nav: sometimes the vertical scrolling was a little bit longer than necessary
  2. Sub-nav: Sub category links missed styling
  3. Template custom changes overlay was without visible scrollbars in iOS
  4. Main tabs no more show flash of breaking into separate lines while loading
  5. RTL: browsing in landscape mode sometimes showed blank spots on screen (probably browser render issue, may be related to iOS only), anyway I've found how to workaround it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

rellect updated [rellect] Responsive AdminCP with a new update entry:

v1.1.0

Optimization:
Completely rewritten css
  • Cleaned up.
  • Organized.
  • Better documentation.
Design Changes:
Side navigation redesigned
  • The horizontal nav style changed back to the original vertical list style.
  • The nav is now showing up only on click (the triangle icon on the menu). The previous design took a lot of space on the page and people needed to scroll down to see the content of the page.
Lists design improvements
  • Field's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom