[rellect] Reply Ban Plus [Deleted]

So let me get this straight. I currently have the global manage reply bans option enabled for admins/moderators. If I want to allow admins and moderators to continue managing this for everyone, and also allowing users to manage their own reply bans, do I keep this global setting enabled or do I disable the global setting and enable the reply ban feature for each individual group?

Also, for "Be banned from replying to a thread" if this is set to "Inherit" for admins/moderators, what will happen?
For admins or moderators just the global permission is necessary, though it won't be wrong to enable the "own threads" permission as well. It will still work.

About the "be banned permission", If I remember correctly, admins are automatically protected no matter the permission.

Still doesn’t work. When I analyze the user’s permissions it says yes, but it doesn’t work.
If everything is ok with the permissions then my next guess will be a conflict with another addon.
Send me an admin user to your site and I'll take a look if you want.

Where is that? ACP> where now?
Hi

If you want to set permissions globally (across all forums), then go to Users > List User Groups > (Choose a user group)

1521285080677.webp

If you want to set permissions on a per forum basis, go to Applications > Display Node Tree > (Choose a forum and click on 'permissions' button)

1521285134809.webp

In case you're not familiar with the permissions hierarchy in xenforo,
I suggest reading the following resource to get a better idea:
https://xenforo.com/help/permissions/

Top Bottom