#Rekt - With Custom Homepage!

#Rekt - With Custom Homepage! 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I've just checked out the demo and I can't scroll any page when it's finished loading (I can scroll briefly whilst the page is still loading). I'm on Android 4.4.4 using Chrome for Android.

I've just checked out the demo and I can't scroll any page when it's finished loading (I can scroll briefly whilst the page is still loading). I'm on Android 4.4.4 using Chrome for Android.
A bug with one of the systems we're using, we'll fix it in the morning. But this should be fixed on our demo.

Ok....I am having an issue. Got the logo centered on UI.X but I can't seem to get it to center on #Rekt.
Depending on the nav style centering won't make sense. Reka default nav style cannot have a centered logo because where would the links go
.We build it intuitively.

Widgets aren't showing up on rekt after activating them in the widget manager, the "sign up" thing underneath the header doesn't show on the demo page either, main reason why I got this theme..

Widgets aren't showing up on rekt after activating them in the widget manager, the "sign up" thing underneath the header doesn't show on the demo page either, main reason why I got this theme..
We will be posting documentation tomorrow or over the weekend. It requires creating a new page and using a template include for the homepage.

Great theme! I have it installed on my board now, but the mobile bug that @Martok mentioned is still affecting this build. Any idea on when the fix will be issued to customers? Thanks! :)

Font awesome forum icons don't work. No matter what I change them to I still get the default icons.

Top Bottom