#Rekt - With Custom Homepage!

#Rekt - With Custom Homepage! 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
what to do.webp

@Mike Creuzer with the latest XF update, what should I do for the image above?

Also - for social links in the options, in the footer, can you add Medium.com to the list? They've grown really big and some of us who blog use that. Would be nice to see the little M

Hi. some questions:

1- In advanced footer, i see three columns. Can i add other column (for 4 columns or more)?
2- Can i add a Twitter block in advanced footer?
3- Can i move the social icons (below the advanced footer) to a advanced footer's column?
4- Can i use "Ad Styler" and "Color Options" (above the advanced footer) like other styles (for example UIX)?
5- As a visitor, i see the "welcome and sign up area" under the navigation bar. when i am registered, normally continue i seeing the same area like a unregistered user? In your demo, as a registered user, i do not see changes in that area:

Regards.

Last edited:
Need Some rookie help Please anyone .

My #Rekt theme at the moment shows last thread post avatar with thread title only.

I would like to know how do i set it so that visitors can see the Time and details aswell of the last thread posted.

Widgets Collection for Widget Framework 2.0.2 does exactly what i want but doesnt seem to work on xenforo 1.5.0.

@Mike Creuzer - hey...

I recently updated Rekt via my XF admin and my icons are missing.

I cleared cache on site and pc, but no luck. Is there a spot in the rekt properties where I can hit a reset button or turn these back on?

icons gone.webpicons gone 2.webp

Also, when you install via your XF admin, it writes over your logos and other custom images, which then you have to go back and reupload them all. May want to consider just using a text logo for installs, that way it doesn't delete anyone's work on a live site.

UPDATE: I disabled ICONIC and reverted back to Font Awesome and that's working just fine.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey all - and @Mike Creuzer -

My homepage has a dark background image and I can't figure out where to make my Rekt have the same background image.

I fished around in style properties for a while but couldn't get it to work. Maybe I was in the wrong area? Either way, I couldn't figure it out.

Any tips?

bg blog.webp bg forum.webp

Hey all - and @Mike Creuzer -

My homepage has a dark background image and I can't figure out where to make my Rekt have the same background image.

I fished around in style properties for a while but couldn't get it to work. Maybe I was in the wrong area? Either way, I couldn't figure it out.

Any tips?

View attachment 133982 View attachment 133983
The page style there is covered. What it looks like it should be is wrapped. Try that. Then you can change the background on body or html under global style properties. :)

Purchased this and love it! But I seem to have done something wrong.

None of the changes I make in the ACP are being reflected on the forum. For example, I'm trying to update the text in the Welcome Block and the text does not update. I tried setting avatars to square instead of circular and that isn't updating either. What might have I done wrong?

@vinafix they said they are going to release a new update to #Rekt. No fix will be provided. Just update the base theme, your child theme should be the one with your customizations.

How do I get this block to appear? I'm quite sure it's not the Welcome block but another block. Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom