Reckons Team Marketplace [Paid] [Deleted]

What about tying feedback to a transaction (only allowing buyer/seller to give feedback on a specific transaction)? I thought that was going to be in the next beta.. It's important for my sites.

Hello

Does this work alongside any "forum Cash " addons ?

I'm looking at selling digital keys with forum cash.

Would it be a possibility in the future ?

I'll be buying this regardless as I have other physical products to sell.

batpool52! updated Reckons Team Marketplace with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Release Candidate 1

New Features
  • Added IP logging for
    • Marketplace Items
    • Marketplace Reviews
    • Marketplace Review Comments
    • Marketplace Feedbacks
    • Marketplace Prices (no visible interface to check the IP but useful for checking if the IP was used to make a content)
    • Marketplace Shipping Speeds (no visible interface to check the IP but useful for checking if the IP was used to make a content)
    • Marketplace Shipping...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Really impressed by this so far @batpool52!

Question - When creating new categories, does it give the option for which member group can add new listings? I think this is what was asked previously but in a way that didn't make sense.

So, I'll try and make it a bit better to understand.

Category 1 - Admin, Staff and Super users can create Marketplace items

Category 2 - General users can create marketplace items

Effectively, if we can control permissions on a per-category basis, it will allow for an "Official Store" and a Classified where members can post their own products.

Secondly, is there an ability to "Remove once sold" - So for example, If one of my members wants to sell 1 item (He only has one) - Once the transaction is complete, can the product or listing then vanish and move to a "Completed" state? Or maybe a set of rules that automatically Archive / File the product after 30 days.

Is payment option only through paypal, or user have option (seller) to select cash, or something else?
Also, could seller sell item without shipping (pick up option only, or something else)?

Last edited:
@batpool52! Have you ever thought about adding auction system to this addon which can make use of forum points earned by members to bid on listed items in classified ?

Question - When creating new categories, does it give the option for which member group can add new listings? I think this is what was asked previously but in a way that didn't make sense.
Yes it does. It is completely permission based.

Secondly, is there an ability to "Remove once sold" - So for example, If one of my members wants to sell 1 item (He only has one) - Once the transaction is complete, can the product or listing then vanish and move to a "Completed" state? Or maybe a set of rules that automatically Archive / File the product after 30 days.
There is no such limitation for digital products but I can see that digital products have limitation as well so I might be adding it in next few releases.

Is payment option only through paypal, or user have option (seller) to select cash, or something else?
PayPal is only option for now but if you know a developer who can code, then can just extend the processor handler to add more processors.

Also, coud seller sell item without shipping (pick up option only, or something else)?
Shipping Speed is required for selling physical products.

Purchased - Will be testing this out. Excited to see where it goes.

@batpool52! Have you ever thought about adding auction system to this addon which can make use of forum points earned by members to bid on listed items in classified ?
I leave the creative thinking to other people :) So the answer is not yet. I do have a plan to add "Wallet" similar to Steam which later can be extended by 3rd party add-ons to convert earned points to wallet cash.

Technically its a marketplace - not a classifieds. It's not geared up for singular items, but would be prime for a shop or resellers. We shouldn't discuss it on this thread however. Mention it on the proposal for a new Add-on.
If the product listing is marked as "physical product" then more than 1 seller can sell the product.

Top Bottom