Reckons Team Google Custom Search [Deleted]

That line break must be from the language pack.

Of course. This is a Xenforo's phrase, not your extension's phrase.

I have another question - how could I make the google search links open in the same browser tab (target="_top")?

Hi, I'm having a strange issue where a search using numerals for example "E76" returns an error in the header with no xenforo results. It does return google results but with no google ads. If I then search on a normal word all results and google page looks fine. This is the error:

Code:
Template Errors: rtGCS_search_results
[*]Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/main/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 397:
396: $i = 0;
397: foreach ($results AS $result)
398: {

Any ideas? Thanks

I've tried to download this addon following the download link, but I receiv an error message that I do nat have the permission to download o_O. What is the trick, @batpool52! ?

Trick is to read the "How to Download?" section in the resource description.
I registered on your site, but now it's asking for a license token of my domain, what is this? Why is the resource so difficult to download? I appreciate you building it, but the barrier to use it big.

I registered on your site
Welcome to the site.

but now it's asking for a license token of my domain, what is this?
In order to download any XenForo resource from my site you need to have at least one licensed XenForo domain. In order to do that you need to get the required data from XenForo Customers area. This needs to be done only once.

Why is the resource so difficult to download?
Any suggestions on improving this procedure? If you have some feel free to drop a private conversation.

I appreciate you building it, but the barrier to use it big.
Ouch :(

Welcome to the site.

In order to download any XenForo resource from my site you need to have at least one licensed XenForo domain. In order to do that you need to get the required data from XenForo Customers area. This needs to be done only once.

Any suggestions on improving this procedure? If you have some feel free to drop a private conversation.

Ouch :(
To use the resource it required signing up on a new forum, adding the domain token, and then downloading there. Providing the resource for download on Xenforo would be much easier and useful. With this said, I appreciate the time responding here and willing to seek feedback, as well as the time put in to build the resource.

I've got this up and working. But when I use something with 3 characters or less, it says not included in the search (because it returns the default phrase for the site search):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9te6o5jntqmmqf/Screenshot 2016-05-27 10.26.56.png?dl=0
How can I hide that phrase on the Google search tab, because the Google search is showing the results with those keywords.

Also, I'm not sure why, but when I search for "f2l", for example, no search results come up. However, if I test my Google CSE outside of my site and search for "f2l", many results come up. How do I troubleshoot to resolve this?

Thanks.

Top Bottom