Read Conversations (Enhanced) - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Read Conversations (Enhanced) - ThemesCorp.com - This add-on allows you to read the conversations of your members!

This add-on allows you to read the conversations of your members!

Read the conversations of your members is forbidden, if you use this add-on, you will be solely responsible !

We added the ability to read the conversations of your members from multiple locations:
- Conversations page
- Membercard overlay
- Profile page

A usergroup permission allows selection of usergroups that can read conversations.

From the main page of the conversation, you can search for...

Read more about this resource...

who says it's forbidden to read your members conversations? Is it against the law? What if you write it in the rules that admins are allowed to read your conversations

I agree with DivokyMuz

I think we need a separate page where it shows the most recent conversations, and we can filter by usergroups

so we can keep track and spy on the other administrators, moderators and members,

i want to see if there are any conspiracies against me going on in my forum,

Here is a picture i made on paint, just pretend they are different users

2.webp

This would be awesome, then you can keep track of every single conversation going on in the forum

Last edited:
Would it be possible, to include a function, that shows
  • the newest conversations (newest reply)
  • conversations in a timeframe
in a list ?
Possible, if you want to fund the development of these functions, contact me please.
who says it's forbidden to read your members conversations?
In French law, an administrator must be able to access private conversations ONLY if claims or suspicions founded to maintain the security of its members.

sir!!! I have another idea!!!

It would be great if Registered Members & Guests could see the Recent Forum Conversations

Registered Members could see this screen
2.webp
if they click on one..
click.webp

But they are not allowed to click inside.

This would be very cool because then members could see who is talking to who, but would not be able to view the conversation unless they have permission. Some members would feel jealous and know who is friends with who because they always send each other conversations.

Now we can see who is talking to who,

It would be so cool and unique!!

I also forgot!!

Add a tab in find-new posts

Capture2.webp

or in the sidebar!!
Capture.webp

i am excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
sir!!! I have another idea!!!

It would be great if Registered Members & Guests could see the Recent Forum Conversations

Registered Members could see this screen
View attachment 121271
if they click on one..
View attachment 121272

But they are not allowed to click inside.

This would be very cool because then members could see who is talking to who, but would not be able to view the conversation unless they have permission. Some members would feel jealous and know who is friends with who because they always send each other conversations.

Now we can see who is talking to who,

It would be so cool and unique!!
I also forgot!!

Add a tab in find-new posts

View attachment 121274

or in the sidebar!!
View attachment 121275

i am excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Possible, if you want to fund the development of these functions, contact me please.

i don't want to fund it but if you make it i will buy it!!

tank you sir!!

Last edited:
A bit contradictive?

This add-on allows you to read the conversations of your members!

Read the conversations of your members is forbidden, if you use this add-on, you will be solely responsible !

We added the ability to read the conversations of your members from multiple locations:

@Allan, if you read a conversation from other members, is the conversation mark read for them or will it still be marked as unread?

I could not read my conversations at all after installing this.. :

Error Info;
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access level to ThemesCorp_ReadConversations_ControllerPublic_Conversation::_getUserModel() must be protected (as in class ConvEss_ControllerPublic_Conversation) or weaker - library/ThemesCorp/ReadConversations/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php:0
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago

Stack trace;
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request state;
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "https://*.*/comunidade/conversations/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/comunidade/conversations/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

@Allan, if you read a conversation from other members, is the conversation mark read for them or will it still be marked as unread?
I too wonder about this?

I could not read my conversations at all after installing this.. :
Since there's been no reply by the coder, were you (@gldtn) able to read conversations again after you un-installed this add-on?

Last edited:
One other question, in looking at this screen…
screenshot_4-png.122206
It appears that an Admin could check the box before the Conversation Title and delete it, is that true? I'm looking for a way to mass delete some imported PMs from our recent vB migration.

Since there's been no reply by the coder, were you (@gldtn) able to read conversations again after you un-installed this add-on?

Yes, conversation works after I disable the add-on.. Wish there was better support from ThemesCorp here :/

Top Bottom