1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RC2 img uploaded but not shown

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by bogus, Feb 5, 2011.

1. bogus

bogus Guest

I wanted to upload an image to my board. The status bar says 100% but i dont have the Buttons "Thumbnail" and "Full Image" also the Image seems not to be uploaded (no attachment)

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Following on from your other thread, can you confirm this with a browser other than FF4 beta?

3. bogus

bogus Guest

Also tried IE8 and Opera11. Same there

4. Mike

There are lines in the .htaccess that can be uncommented (remove the leading #) to disable mod_security. Try that.

If you don't have them in your .htaccess, look in htaccess.txt and copy the mod_security lines into your .htaccess.

5. bogus

bogus Guest

I have done what you suggested but it´s still not working.
    Thats my .htaccess

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Has this never worked or is it a recent development?

Do you have any add-ons installed and/or custom JavaScript in any templates?

7. bogus

bogus Guest

I tried to take out the addons and also reverted all templates, had also some outdated after upgrading to rc2, but i still cant get it working. Last time i was uploading images was at Beta6 and there was everything fine.. So i have NO clue. This are just weird "errors"
    Well i send Mike all Details. Hope he will find some time to take a look to it.

8. bogus

bogus Guest

I just checked my Server Error Logs and this is what i get when i try to upload an image
    Its all set to 777 [​IMG]

9. Brogan

Are all of the sub-directories also set to 777?

10. bogus

bogus Guest

Yes. I´ve just checked it.
    Unbenannt.jpg

11. Mike

There are likely sub-directories of those too.

12. bogus

bogus Guest

I found the Problem...
    This Edit was causing the Problems with the attachments and the first Post edit

13. Brogan

Didn't you post above stating that you had removed all add-ons and reverted all templates?

14. bogus

bogus Guest

Looks like not all. Anyway its working now and this is not the time for recriminations.
    I really appreciate your help