• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RC2 img uploaded but not shown

B

bogus

I wanted to upload an image to my board. The status bar says 100% but i dont have the Buttons "Thumbnail" and "Full Image" also the Image seems not to be uploaded (no attachment)

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Following on from your other thread, can you confirm this with a browser other than FF4 beta?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
There are lines in the .htaccess that can be uncommented (remove the leading #) to disable mod_security. Try that.

If you don't have them in your .htaccess, look in htaccess.txt and copy the mod_security lines into your .htaccess.

B

bogus

I have done what you suggested but it´s still not working.
Thats my .htaccess
<IfModule mod_security.c>
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
# line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
# of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
#RewriteBase /xenforo

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^(data|js|styles|install) - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Has this never worked or is it a recent development?

Do you have any add-ons installed and/or custom JavaScript in any templates?

B

bogus

I tried to take out the addons and also reverted all templates, had also some outdated after upgrading to rc2, but i still cant get it working. Last time i was uploading images was at Beta6 and there was everything fine.. So i have NO clue. This are just weird "errors"
Well i send Mike all Details. Hope he will find some time to take a look to it.

B

bogus

I just checked my Server Error Logs and this is what i get when i try to upload an image
move_uploaded_file(/var/www/vhosts/brainlag.eu/httpdocs/internal_data/attachments/0/67-7a8e602f280733ef8bdedec83ac0541d.data) [<a href='function.move-uploaded-file'>function.move-uploaded-file</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
Its all set to 777

B

bogus

Looks like not all. Anyway its working now and this is not the time for recriminations.
I really appreciate your help