Razor Blade (6 Colors Now!) - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Razor Blade - ThemesCorp.com - Razor Blade is a very dark style but with great depth effects!

Razor Blade is a very dark style but with great depth effects!

It's ideal for a games or guild forums ;)

DEMO: http://themescorp.com/demo/RazorBlade/

View attachment 122075

You also get all the benefits of our XenCore Framework.

Tested with :
- XenForo Media Gallery
- XenForo Resources Manager
- Showcase
- Taigachat Pro...

Read more about this resource...

Is it necessary to install the other colors as a "Child Style" of the Default Blue? Or can we install each Style as a Style in and of it's own right which does not share icons etc.. with the Parent Style?

Is it necessary to install the other colors as a "Child Style" of the Default Blue? Or can we install each Style as a Style in and of it's own right which does not share icons etc.. with the Parent Style?
Hello,

The parent (blue version) is necessary yes, and after install the child style. But after, you can disable the blue version if you do not want to use.

Love the skin but can anyone tell me how to make the Title Bar
fully transparent & to reduce the height in size ( think its about 90px ) to about 5px.

blu.webp

Thank You & Regards

Allan updated Razor Blade (6 Colors Now!) - ThemesCorp.com with a new update entry:

New style properties and more - 1.5.6.0

- Fix minor bugs
- Add 4 news style properties, one for change the size to post/like/trophy number in extra user info (postbit), and three others for customized the background/border/text color to new post indicator (nodes)
- Use now Font awesome to replace redirection icon (sprite)
- Compatibility with XenForo 1.5.6, XenForo Resource Manager 1.2.3 and XenForo Media Gallery 1.1.5

Read the rest of this update entry...

What makes the skin unique is it's clean design and feel and most of the members love it TBH

My one critique of it is and it is shared by other members is there is a lot of wasted space because of the design..
To help explain better I added a pic with red arrows indicating what could be reduced in size by 50% and still be a unique design..
A1b.webp

Regards

Top Bottom