[TH] Thread Rating [Deleted]

I am encountering a bug: on profile the thread ratings tab shows social groups while the social groups tab shows thread ratings.
There seems to be a conflict there.

I am encountering a bug: on profile the thread ratings tab shows social groups while the social groups tab shows thread ratings.
There seems to be a conflict there.

I would not call this a bug sir. This is a compatible issue. What social groups add on are you using?

I am using Nobita Groups. There seems to be a conflict between the addons.

I am encountering another issue: when a user has no permission to see the thread rating profile tab, they still see the tab. Only the tab content is hidden. When they click it they get a permission error.

I am encountering another issue: when a user has no permission to see the thread rating profile tab, they still see the tab. Only the tab content is hidden. When they click it they get a permission error.

That is as designed actually.

@Nobita.Kun reviewed your addon and states:

Could you please look into this.

Yes, I will look into as soon as I have some free time.

Hi @wang is there a demo for this ad-on?

You can view it at my forum. The link is in my signature.

That is as designed actually.
Please consider to design it according to XenForo standards. Its default behavior that tabs are not visible if the user has no permission to view.
I do realize and respect that you are offering your addon for a very low price. But I see the XenForo standards as a quality minimum that we need. I am currently showcasing XF to my big board members for the first time and they repeatedly report this as a bug. Because from an end users perspective it is a bug.
So please consider to adjust this.
Yes, I will look into as soon as I have some free time.
Thanks. We will await this fix before I push my big board live.

@ThemeHouse could you look into the above bug?
Also: I would really like to hide the number of votes from find-new because it messes the mobile display up. What should I add to extra.css to hide it?

My members report another bug:
Members are receiving a lot of erroneous Alerts for thread ratings. They get alerted about ratings for threads that are not theirs and for threads that have not been rated. It seems that the wrong threads are quoted in alerts. @ThemeHouse @Mike Creuzer could you please check the code that finds the correct thread in thread rating alerts?

Top Bottom