1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate and review posts [Paid] 1.0

Members can rate posts with points and review them too.

1. wang

wang Well-Known Member

wang submitted a new resource:

Rate and review posts - members can rate posts with points and review them too.

Read more about this resource...

51463 likes this.
  2. a1omads

a1omads Member

It this adds-on can bring "stars" and "rating number" with schema code so it would show up in Google and Bing result with "stars" that i will buy it right now. Thanks

wang likes this.
  3. wang

wang Well-Known Member

The rating points will appear on google. Can you please tell me what is it that you mean by (with schema code).
    And my add on does not use stars to rate mods, only numbers.

4. a1omads

a1omads Member

Example: if you search below in Google

copy and past in Google - > sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) | XenForo Community <--copy up to here

wang likes this.
  5. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Now I understand what you meant, thank you. That is something more for threads rather than posts. And the add on does not use stars to rate posts, like I already mentioned. But my other add on will do what you want.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/rate-and-review-threads.4848/

6. a1omads

a1omads Member

7. wang

wang Well-Known Member

I will ask the members who bought that add on if they can post here the links to their threads with the ratings added by my add on. And you can see the results.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  8. a1omads

a1omads Member

Thanks for that, but you just provide me those forums, because posting their link would not effect any copyright issue.

Also:
    1) you can add one more picture in example with Google result and stars
    2) you can add about that feature under "Features:".

Above two suggestion can help you increase your sale of adds-on. I want to buy right now if you can provide me that proof than i am one your customer today.

9. wang

wang Well-Known Member

It is not a matter of copyright, but a matter of privacy. I can not post them without their permissions.

I will update the Description page of the Add on as soon as I have the new info. Thank you for your suggestion.

I am sorry sir, but I did not quite catch your meaning about this part. Can you please repeat it, or re phrase it?

10. a1omads

a1omads Member

It is up to you about description and privacy.
    That is OK, i will repeat some other time, but i will for your update.

Thanks for your time and help

wang likes this.
  11. wang

wang Well-Known Member

No problem :)

I am not talking about this add on btw. I was talking about my other add on that rates and reviews threads.

12. a1omads

a1omads Member

13. wang

wang Well-Known Member

I heard back from one of the members and according to him google search didn't list the stars with topics. The mod uses the same rating functionality as the Resource Manager, but for threads, so I do not know what could be wrong. But I will look into this soon and post an update.

14. a1omads

a1omads Member

Thank Wang, I do appreciate for the update. You can look at here and get some ideas to upgrade your adds-on. [copy and past in Google - > sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) | XenForo Community <--copy up to here]

I will wait for next update

15. Kelvin

Kelvin Active Member

Some suggestions:
    • Advanced searching and rating log in acp.
    • Preset rating comments. When someone rates a post he can choose from several ready made comments that can be added from acp.
    • Hide posts that receive a certain number of negative ratings.
    • Sort posts by positive ratings.

wang likes this.
  16. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Thank you for your suggestions sir. They are noted and they will be added on the next release of the add on.

Kelvin likes this.
  17. cgunes

cgunes Member

Hello,
    Does this addon add any criteria that I can use with the trophies system of xenforo ?

18. wang

wang Well-Known Member

No sir, it does not.

cgunes likes this.