Raffles for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Go to ACP->Users->Administrators and give what ever admin you're accessing the ACP with 'Administer Raffles' permission.

That's step 4 in the README.txt file. ;)
Ah, got it. I should have read more before asking. Is the phrase View Details & Register hard coded?
http://snogssite.com/forum/index.php?raffles/

Also, when I clicked Raffle Details in the navigation bar, which has raffle id at the end like this:
http://snogssite.com/forum/index.php?raffles-details&raffle_id=1/

I got a "Page Not Found" error on my website. It seems to works fine on your website though.

Somehow, the part ..."index.php?" was removed from mysite when clicking on this:

So correspondingly, I would get: http://snogssite.com/forum/raffles-details&raffle_id=1

without "index.php?" like your example above.
May I ask what version of XenForo you're running? I'm unable to duplicate that problem on any site that's running the raffle system.

That is a breadcrumb link constructed by XenForo, so index.php should be included automatically.

May I ask what version of XenForo you're running? I'm unable to duplicate that problem on any site that's running the raffle system.

Than is a XenForo contructed link, so index.php should be included automatically.
It's 1.1.5. I am sending you my site's link in a sec.

Does this work with XenPorta or is there a block that I can use for that.

If not can you make one and how much?

Thank you

Does this work with XenPorta or is there a block that I can use for that.

If not can you make one and how much?

Thank you
I hadn't tested it until you mentioned it.

The Raffle system automatically puts in the Sidebar Block in the XenPorta sidebar the same way it does in a standard XenForo install without XenPorta.

Help!

For some reason when we try to create a new Raffle, it keeps saying that we need to add a value of 10 or less. However it does not show in what field te error is, neither can we figure what field is giving the error. Any ideas?

In the admin panel when creating a new Raffle. I fill out all the info, then when I try to hit save Raffle. It gives me an error and says I have to enter a value of 10 or less, but I do not know where.... It does not give me the field that makes the error.

Check on the following fields
Number of Prizes:
Maximum User Entries:
If you have the clock activated - Start Coundown Clock:
Maximum User Entries:
Time Between Entries:

Checked them all still getting this error:

Schermafbeelding 2013-07-21 om 17.25.45.webp

Tried changing all fields, reinstalled the add-on, turned off all other add-ons. I have no clue what is causing this.

Ok can you post a screen shot of all your settings so I can have a look at it please

The screenshots
Ahh you needed the shots form the new raffle

Attachments

• raf2.webp
    raf2.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 20
  • raf1.webp
    raf1.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 16
  • raf5.webp
    raf5.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 14
  • raf4.webp
    raf4.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 14
  • raf3.webp
    raf3.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
If that is the one that you getting the error with you will need more text in some of those text options

Yes. Its very strange. In our test enviroment its working great with the same add ons.

We tried. A lot of text, less text. nothing worked :-)

Top Bottom