[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
There's actually a reason it doesn't log into a credit system.

I was originally going to do that, but then people started asking for obscure credit systems to be included. And I decided it would be best not to log into any system due to the differences in each credit system and the number of them that exist or may exist in the future.

The problem I have is that member complain that they have lost credits as there is no log entry to show where they went. I can also not search in raffles under a username to see how many tickets they purchased in each raffle so I end up having to do a MySQL query to find the number of tickets purchased by the user in each raffle and try and work out where they went.

I can also not search in raffles under a username to see how many tickets they purchased in each raffle so I end up having to do a MySQL query to find the number of tickets purchased by the user in each raffle and try and work out where they went.
Admin->Raffles, click on "View entries" for the raffle and then filter...

filter.webp

This will only give you the first 21 tickets and not the total that they purchased. It says 21 even if they purchased 3000 tickets.

"Showing 21 of 9,480 items" but the member purchased more than 21 and less than the raffle total 9,480.
I'll see if I can do anything about that.

EDIT: Also please answer the conversation I started with you.

Last edited:
Snog updated Raffles for XenForo 2.x with a new update entry:

Raffles for XenForo 2.x Update 2.0.10

An update to Raffles for XenForo 2.x has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Fix - Time display not following language time setting
  • Add - DBTech Credits transaction logging - Thanks to @DragonByte Tech for assistance
  • Add - Image now copied from original raffle when copying a raffle
  • Change - Filter display limit now 5000 when displaying raffle entries in admin area
Purchase and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm on an unmodified default but have not had a chance to disable the few add ons we have running. Is this something you were able to recreate?

Yes, I am pretty sure I know what the issue is. I’ll update you tomorrow if the fix is uploaded on Snog’s site.

Hey, looking at this. Can it be used as a type of social media giveaway system? For example, I tell people my forum is giving away a prize, you just have to register on our forum and post a thread in our "introduce yourself" forum, that gives them an entry in the prize draw. Or is that quite a different workflow to this? Thanks

Set raffle rules on a per raffle basis.
I was kinda intrigued at this feature but somewhat confused on what it means. Could you please elaborate on this a little more?

I want to increase forum (and overall CMS) engagement and raffles seem to be the perfect way of doing too. However, what 'rules' are set? Like the above poster, @sross questioning whether an introduction can be 1 (or more) entries in a raffle, can thread participation, add on participation (let's say blog commenting and whatnot for now), filling out a profile, etc., all be in a 'rule' for 1+ entry?

Basically, can anything that matches user criteria be somewhat modified into a rule for a raffle entry?

Thanks in advance and hope to hear back from you!

The "Set raffle rules.." means each raffle can have it's own criteria and written rules.

There is no way to give "automatic" entries in a raffle. A user must enter manually.

How many entries they can have can be controlled by user group. So if you want someone with say 10 posts to have more entries, you would have to promote them into a user group and allow that user group however many entries you want them to have.

Top Bottom