[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
Snog updated Raffles for XenForo 2.x with a new update entry:

Raffles for XenForo 2.x Update 2.0.7

An update to Raffles for XenForo 2.x has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Fix - User group entry limits not showing groups when copying a raffle
  • Fix - Admin manual draw attempting to send PC to winner when winner is winner PC Sender
  • Add - Ability to hide raffles if a user doesn't meet the "User is a member of any of the selected user groups" criteria
View attachment 187006...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nothing huge, but the Enter Raffle button on the Raffle page is too close by default. I had to add this to my extra.less to get the spacing right:

Code:
.button.button--icon--ticket>.button-text:before {content: "\f3ff"; display: inline-block; width: 2em;}

It was set to .84em or something similar and bunched it all together. Possibly clashing with my Style. But, if not...

Also, the f3ff icon is better than the default you have on there.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 1.41.12 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 1.41.12 PM.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 10
Nothing huge, but the Enter Raffle button on the Raffle page is too close by default. I had to add this to my extra.less to get the spacing right:

Code:
.button.button--icon--ticket>.button-text:before {content: "\f3ff"; display: inline-block; width: 2em;}

It was set to .84em or something similar and bunched it all together. Possibly clashing with my Style. But, if not...

Also, the f3ff icon is better than the default you have on there.
I'll change it to 1em, which is closer to a space character in the default style. The icon will remain the same since that is a personal preference. ;)

Yes, I use it with DragonByte Credits. The only issue I have is that it does not write log entries into the Credits log when members purchase tickets.
There's actually a reason it doesn't log into a credit system.

I was originally going to do that, but then people started asking for obscure credit systems to be included. And I decided it would be best not to log into any system due to the differences in each credit system and the number of them that exist or may exist in the future.

Top Bottom