[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
The poll system is not used for raffles.

I don't understand what you mean by "upload a entity". There isn't anything for a user to upload to a raffle. Raffles can only be created by an admin.

There is no demo of the XF 2 version at this time.

Thank you for the fast answer of my questions.

Sorry my misspelling i meant the entries for Users can i see and control the entries? To example if a User upload a entry and it's not following the rules for the raffle am i then able to delete that entry?

Is there a Demo for the XF1 version of the Addon?

Thank you for the fast answer of my questions.

Sorry my misspelling i meant the entries for Users can i see and control the entries? To example if a User upload a entry and it's not following the rules for the raffle am i then able to delete that entry?

Is there a Demo for the XF1 version of the Addon?
Yes, entries can be deleted in the admin area.

I've set up a demo raffle for the XF 1 version on my site. You need to be registered to enter it.
https://snogssite.com

Hey Snog, I'm getting this new error any idea why ?

Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1766): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'Missing argumen...', '/home/rusthjko/...', 1766, Array)
#1 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), true, 'CrimsonBattlefi...', '')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(819): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/snog_raffles_view.php(49): XF\Template\Templater->fn('bb_code', Array, true)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1170): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:snog_raf...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('Snog:Raffles\\Ra...', 'public:snog_raf...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(1845): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Code:
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(20) "/forum/raffle/1/view"
  ["referrer"] => string(51) "https://crimsonbattlefield.com/forum/raffles/closed"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hey Snog, I'm getting this new error any idea why ?
Most likely because you upgraded to XF 2 Beta 8 and didn't download the most current version of the raffle system.

Download the raffle system, upload the files to your server and 'Rebuild' the raffle system from the admin add-ons menu.

If you aren't watching the add-on thread on my site, I would suggest you do. Especially while XenForo 2 is in test stages.

This is one of the addons I'm most happy to see updated for XF2, thanks @Snog. Looking forward to checking out a demo (we won't be ready to migrate until next year).

What link do i use to go get it?
You have to log into your account on my site ( https://snogssite.com/resources/ ) to see the "Raffles UPGRADE" category in the add-on section of my site. Posting a direct link to it would just result in an error if you (or anyone else) clicked on it without being logged in or if they didn't currently own the XF 1 version.

Last edited:
Quick question.

Is it possible to restrain the participation to a raffle to include a user group and a certain amount of currency points?

Example:

Groupe One may participate for free and everyone else not in Groupe One may participate only if they pay $1,000 Fantasy Coins.

Quick question.

Is it possible to restrain the participation to a raffle to include a user group and a certain amount of currency points?

Example:

Groupe One may participate for free and everyone else not in Groupe One may participate only if they pay $1,000 Fantasy Coins.
This is not possible.

I'm having a issue with this plugin. when trying to create a raffle i keep getting the error of :

Please enter a value using 3 characters or fewer.

But i have nfi what it is talking about, or where i am suppose to do this.

I'm having a issue with this plugin. when trying to create a raffle i keep getting the error of :

It looks like the Images area is bringin the error. I remove the link to the image for the raffle and now saves

It looks like the Images area is bringin the error. I remove the link to the image for the raffle and now saves
Yes, it's a bug I'll need to fix.

For now, if you leave it blank, the image for the new raffle can be edited after the raffle is created.

Yes, it's a bug I'll need to fix.

For now, if you leave it blank, the image for the new raffle can be edited after the raffle is created.

Heh, yup figured that one out after i had done what i mentioned above. Looking forward to the fix.

Is there a demo for this so I can see options and how it looks like?
There is no demo where you can see the options. That would require admin access to my back end. I'll try to remember to take screen shots of the options and add them to the add-on description.

But there is a demo raffle running on my site now.
https://snogssite.com

Top Bottom