Raffles for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

We love this add on, it's a big hit on our forum.

It would be fabulous if you could duplicate or clone raffles that were similar so you could only change what needed to be changed. :)

It has so many features it's time consuming when setting multiple raffles.

Even still, we love it.

Any way I can add additional raffle admins who can run the system? I don't want it usergroup based, solely via user permissions.

Any way I can add additional raffle admins who can run the system? I don't want it usergroup based, solely via user permissions.
Yes, in the ACP Users tab, add an administrator and check the 'Administer Raffles' box.

It would be nice if the raffle had a start time, not just a date.

Still crossing my fingers for the clone feature on the wish list too. :D

bdbank setup, no matter what i do it claims not enough money
What do you have set in the "Money system" setting in the add-on options (Admin->Options->Raffle Options)?

And is what you have there the name of the user field that holds the user's money?

Last edited:
@Snog just an idea, but an option to only allow users to enter that have made x amount of posts in a set amount of days would be great to push activity :)

@Snog just an idea, but an option to only allow users to enter that have made x amount of posts in a set amount of days would be great to push activity :)
And what would you do with the people that 'junk post' just to enter the raffle? :cautious:

You would be creating more moderator/admin work to delete the junk posts and remove the user's entry into the raffle.

And what would you do with the people that 'junk post' just to enter the raffle? :cautious:

You would be creating more moderator/admin work to delete the junk posts and remove the user's entry into the raffle.

We are very clear on the rules with spam. I just think it could benefit the user's that are active now rather than the user's that just have high post count.

hello, awesome plugin! how about entry's by ''like'' so if they like the raffle then get entered automatically
How would that be any different from clicking the enter raffle button? Not to mention the fact there is no 'like feature' in the raffle system. :)

Snog, if I wanted to change the name in the postbit from "Money" to something else, how would I do that?
I don't understand what you're asking.

The only place "money" is mentioned in the raffle system is in the add-on options.

Top Bottom