1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplicate Quick node order change?

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Liam W, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

I'm finding it relatively annoying that I have to go into each node's edit page to change the order of the nodes.

It would be much easier to have a system like the one in vBulletin, where the order numbers are shown in the node/forum list and are editable there.

Alien, imno007 and BamaStangGuy like this.
  2. James

James Well-Known Member

This has been suggested before but agreed
  3. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

I thought it must've been, but I'm always rubbish at using forum search engines :rolleyes:

(Implying I did search, but couldn't find anything :p)
  4. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

5. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

Numbers are ok but drag and drop ability with jQuery would be amazing.
  6. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

7. imno007

imno007 Active Member

I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed! Try importing almost 2000 boards from another platform, that are in mostly alphabetical order, and then realizing what a pain in the arse it's going to be adding and reordering boards with Xenforo. Drag and drop would be best, but I'd be happy with simply being able to choose before or after or child of, etc. from a drop-down menu, like I did with the last platform I used.

I'm using this for now, which isn't ideal, but it's definitely miles above the default options:

8. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

This is a resolved suggestion, you should place your support with the one linked above, since its still open.
  9. imno007

imno007 Active Member

Copied and pasted. Feel free to delete