• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Question about purchasing a 24 hour special offer license.

v7web

Hi,
I am looking forward to taking advantage of the twenty-four hour special offer price, however I am not quite sure yet which domain I want to use the first license on.
Will we be able to purchase a license and then assign a url to that license at a later date?

Thanks

Vincent

Hi,
I am looking forward to taking advantage of the twenty-four hour special offer price, however I am not quite sure yet which domain I want to use the first license on.
Will we be able to purchase a license and then assign a url to that license at a later date?

Thanks
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to.

You buy it, you got that license standing in your account, and when you want to use it, you use it.

v7web

Oh thats great, I will at least be able to play with it on my local server before I decide what site to go live on.
Thanks

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Oh thats great, I will at least be able to play with it on my local server before I decide what site to go live on.
Thanks
FYI, it has been confirmed that a single license permits you to install it on a live server and have a local install simultaneously.

Phases

How about if I want to buy a(nother) license (or two) now at the discounted price but not download/install for some time. Tomorrow. Next month - I don't know. I assume there are no problems with this and it just sits in my licensing area as usual and can be downloaded as usual whenever.

In other words, I guess the early adopters deal is so they can get the cash in early rather than get sites out there giving them some face time.

3rd AnGle

How about if I want to buy a(nother) license (or two) now at the discounted price but not download/install for some time. Tomorrow. Next month - I don't know. I assume there are no problems with this and it just sits in my licensing area as usual and can be downloaded as usual whenever.

In other words, I guess the early adopters deal is so they can get the cash in early rather than get sites out there giving them some face time.
That should be the case.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
That's correct.

You can buy the licenses and download/install them when you wish.