Quark

Quark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I think what we'll end up doing is just styling the default non-classic postbit to be how that was before. But the avatar I'm not sure if we're going to move it over like we did before because that was the biggest complaint about the posbit.
Yes, that would be great. :) It was actually one of the main reasons for choosing this theme over UI.X Dark, otherwise I might have just saved some money and bought UI.X Dark instead! If the avatar is a problem, maybe add an option to move it over, but default it to off?

Yes, that would be great. :) It was actually one of the main reasons for choosing this theme over UI.X Dark, otherwise I might have just saved some money and bought UI.X Dark instead! If the avatar is a problem, maybe add an option to move it over, but default it to off?
We can definitely do it. Added it as a feature request for this product.

Love the theme! @Mike Creuzer could you guys please incorporate a top menu feature for linking between my other websites? For example: mobafire.com, curse.com, liquiddota.net, wowhead.com, etc. I have multiple websites and would love a easy navigation drop down item to be added to the admin bar area. It would be even better if the links to other pages could include a miniature logo for those other websites.

Guys, im confussed. If I want the Quark theme in my website, do i have to buy UI-X first?
As @dknife said, not anymore, but at one point we did require. Today, since XenForo build the function in version 1.3 I believe, we export the framework with the product.

Untitled.webp

How can i set the transparency on ?
Every transparent avatar or badge shows a blue background.

The profile page has some problems with the ribbons.
The mood is below the ribbons.

Untitled2.webp Untitled3.webp

Last edited:
thanks @Mike Creuzer

I was tuning the style for my site and ive complety messed up the breadcrumps, thinking that i could restore them to their original state ive clicked the option reset (noob mistake) and now they look awful.

how i can restore the breadcrums to their original(quark) state?

Top Bottom